+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars - Season #2

Hi guys, I'm new to this show, so I don't know what anyone's talking about. Last night was my first time watching the show, but I really liked it. I want to go back and watch season 1 on DVD to catch up with you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Critical
    Am I seeing things or was that teacher Naima from ANTM?
    Nope, that was indeed Naima. Playing a teacher to students who are all actors that are like 4-5 years her senior.
    Looks like Carisma (sp) Carpenter lost all of her baby weight. She looked awsome! I'm so starved for any hint of the Buffyverse that I'll take anything I can get!
    I second that emotion, Charisma's the reason I tuned in last night. I was not disappointed either, she does look better than ever! Cordy is now "Stacy's Mom"!
    Bummer that it's on against Lost, but that just means I can tape it and watch it more than once!
    I'm doing just the opposite! I have to record LOST because I wait to watch it with hubby anyway, so I now have the opportunity to watch this after ANTM.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Snowflake, you MUST go back and watch Season one! It's got murder, implied incest, assumed rape, and sex on tape! What more can you want from one show?

I'm still FURIOUS that she broke up with Logan!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

This is definitely my favorite show, period. I really love Lost and still am an Alias fan, but this is the best thing on television. That was an amazing series premiere.

I don't dislike Duncan, but he is rather boring. Not really boring. Just in comparison to Logan, who is amazing.

I don't get on other message boards, so this may have been said. But Duncan-Veronica-Logan is so much like Angel-Buffy-Spike. I mean, when I first started watching I couldn't imagine Veronica with Logan (same for two whole seasons of Buffy and Spike) BUT Logan is the romantic and totally charasmatically unique bad guy with his own set of morals. I can't see Veronica settle for Duncan, which was originally who I pulled for (like Angel).

Anyway, I could go on for a while on the sujbect. Put Rob Thomas in league with JJ Abrams and Joss Whedon for storytelling ability. If all the screen writers were that good, there may never have been reality tv.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by kyrjar

Anyway, I could go on for a while on the sujbect. Put Rob Thomas in league with JJ Abrams and Joss Whedon for storytelling ability. If all the screen writers were that good, there may never have been reality tv.
    lmao at the irony of this being said on a reality tv board!!!

I love the show, and can't wait for the DVD to come out, even though i didn't miss one episode of season 1...lol...but i loved the Debut of season 2, but i really wish they could of found a better actress other than Naima to play a teacher..lol...but at least they killed her off the first episode so we won't have to see her again..

FORT Fan
    Great Rob Thomas interview. This is from TVGuide.com - the Insider. Some questions answered:
    Click to see Spoiler:

Question: No question; just a note to say: Thank you for the Best Season Premiere of Any Show, Ever. A fine hour of television. Cliff1
    Rob Thomas: Wow. Cool. Thanks.

Question: How many episodes will Alyson Hannigan be doing this season? I've only heard of one so far. And will we see Aaron Echolls' trial at all? Shannon
    Thomas: It's difficult to work around Alyson's "other" show's schedule, but we've got a great story line for her in Episode 9. So far that's all we have planned.

Question: I love Mac (Tina Majorino). Will she be back on the show this season? Please say yes. Shannon
    Thomas: She will. She has a small appearance in Episode 4, then a larger appearance in Episode 9. And there will be several more after that.

Question: The Season 2 premiere was awesome, but I have a question: Was Logan who Veronica thought was going to be at the door? There's an ongoing debate about this. Some say she acts surprised that it's him, but others say she just acts that way because she can tell something's wrong with him. So which is it? Carli
    Thomas: It's because he's beaten and bloody.

Question: Veronica sounded a mite confused when she said Logan's name as he stood in the shadow. Did she think he was someone else at first? Jon
    Thomas: See above.

Question: How long do we have to watch Veronica and Duncan together? We all want her back with Logan! Mallissia
    Thomas: You don't all want to see that. I read the message boards. But I must say, on a personal level, that I think Veronica and Logan are a lot of fun when they're testy with each other.

Question: Are we going to see Wallace's mom this season? Is there any chance of wedding bells for Keith? Sharon
    Thomas: You are going to see plenty of Mrs. Fennell starting in Episode 2. As for the second part of the question it wouldn't be any fun if I told you.

Question: What kinds of sparks are going to fly when Alyson's and Charisma's characters confront each other later in the season? Kevin
    Thomas: Great. Multicolored. Kick-ass sparks.

Question: Are you surprised by how fanatical viewers are for this show after just one season? David
    Thomas: Yes. It never ceases to blow me away, though I am a guy who can get obsessive about TV myself. I've probably watched the British version of The Office 20 times. Same with Freaks and Geeks, Arrested Development, The Sopranos. There was a period when I forced everyone who came to my house to watch The Office pilot. It's heady stuff to know that there are some people who feel similarly about Veronica.

Question: Love the show and I'm in my thirties! I'm wondering if you will please use Kristen's singing abilities again? Last season's rendition of "One Way or Another" was awesome! Susan
    Thomas: Nothing's on the books for her to sing right now, but we wouldn't shy away from it.

Question: I'm 17 and I love your show. Since almost everyone who knows good television says that VM is the new Buffy, are you planning to do a musical some time in the future, like Buffy did in Season 6? Kristen has a good voice, so I hope you do one. Henry
    Thomas: Jason [Dohring], Francis [Capra] and Teddy [Dunn] say they don't sing. Percy [Daggs III] can a bit. I don't think I have enough singers in the cast to do a musical episode. If we were to do one, look for it in Season 6.

Question: Were Duncan and Lilly Kane twins? As Duncan, Logan, and Veronica are now seniors, Lilly's death would have occurred during their sophomore year. Was Lilly also a sophomore? Or is this one of those TV questions nobody is supposed to ask, similar to the way the 90210 kids did their junior year twice? E.B.
    Thomas: Lilly was one year older than Duncan a grade ahead of Veronica, Logan and Duncan. And, hey, Veronica is going into her senior year right on schedule, and we only plan on having one of them.

Question: Do you already know who is responsible for the bus going over the cliff, or do you have several possibilities so you can make a definite decision later on? Kari
    Thomas: We absolutely know.

Question: Are there any other guys you could see Veronica with, or is it just Duncan/Logan for now? Lisa
    Thomas: Veronica's love life will be tricky and rocky. That's all I'd like to give away at this point

thanks beth. that's awesome!

Click to see Spoiler:
    i never even thought about alyson and charisma being on the show together. i personally think sometime in the future there's going to be a spat between charisma's character and veronica

Just watched tonight's episode. The thing that struck me, besides the show going away from Veronica and focusing on Wallace and Logan, was Veronica's reaction to both being with other girls.

She still has it bad for Logan and finding out he was the one making the woman scream during sex must have struck something in her. Duncan didnt lay the pipe that good Im guessing. Those two are not over.

But when she saw Wallace get a kiss from that girl, her reaction was weird. I dont know where they are going with this at all. It was as if she was sadden that Wallace was with her but I dont know if it was a best friend spending time with others thing or if maybe they are hinting at something more. I hope its just a best friend thing cause I want to see them play out as brother and sister. Especially if their parents get married.

Can't wait till next week. This looks like someone was out for revenge on Veronica. Maybe Logan's dad, maybe Duncan's parents, maybe Veronica's mom? I don't know but this is going to be an interesting mystery especially since they probably gave tons of clues out in the first episode that we havent picked up on yet.

I missed the beginning of the preview for next week (was watching the end of lost) can you please tell me what they showed before
    Click to see Spoiler:
    veronica sitting in the police station saying she did it

She still has it bad for Logan and finding out he was the one making the woman scream during sex must have struck something in her.... Those two are not over.
    Wonder who Logan was with? The step-mom was out her husband right?

And I agree... Veronica isn't over him - not with a reaction like that

But man, that boy has some anger issues!

But when she saw Wallace get a kiss from that girl, her reaction was weird. I dont know where they are going with this at all.
    Maybe she was just caught off guard that Wallace had developed any kind of relationship without her knowing anything about it ?
    <br>
    What did you guys think of the new girl (Jackie?). I had a hard time getting a good read on her tonight - couldn't tell if she was being genuine with Wallace or not. Hopefully I'll get a better fix on her next week.

Next week looks awesome! Can't wait

p.s. Have we seen BackUp (the dog) yet this season?
    if my must-see-tv list gets any longer, I'm gonna have to quit my day job

+ Reply to Thread