+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Veronica Mars - Season #2

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    What was with this show tonight? She dumped Logan? *growls* I really liked that story line, and didn't like THAT happening at all. Back with Duncan? Boo! I wish he would have left town with his parents. I DID like that she and Weevil had a "sort-of" reconciliation with the bike ride. What was Logan doing with that skank woman? That was disappointing, but everything that remotely connects to Dickie and Beaver disappoints me. Bah!
    I think that they really want to save Logan and Veronica for later on in the show. I was upset at that at first but then I realize it makes more sense to go with Duncan and save Logan for a later time.

Kind of like get Duncan/Veronica out of the way for a year then move on to Logan.

Besides that fact I was happy with the episode and the fact that they hinted at people getting their own storylines. I especially want to see Wallace and Logan get their own face time.

FORT Fan
    Lots to digest in the first episode. The season is set up for some interesting storylines.

One thing I didn't get, probably because I wasn't watching closely enough: who went over the cliff at the end?

The schoolbus went over the cliff at the end. (it had just pulled away from the gas station, leaving Veronica behind talking to Weevil.

I'm not sure who all was on the bus....Meg was, and that teacher, at least.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I thought everyone was on it (the bus) except Veronica.... (by that I mean everyone who'd been on it before the stop). I don't know why Duncan and that new girl weren't on it when it went over the cliff Hopefully we'll find out more next week.

I too was growling at the screen when I realized she was with Duncan instead of Logan ... but I think they did an "ok" job of explaining why she dumped him - and I look forward to the process of them finding each other again (which I really do believe will happen). I just wish they'd left her single instead of putting her with Duncan

Liked the fact that Weevil helped her out in the end...

Can't wait for next week!!

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    I knew she was going to dump Logan and end up with Duncan because I am a spoiler girl but I was still disapointed. I wanted her to be with Logan! Oh well if you are a LoVe fan then have heart. It's better that she is with Duncan now and that she gets him out of her system. I think that we will get more LoVe later on down the line!
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

I love this show!

I had to watch it twice to catch the little things. There was so much being said...

As Veronica and Duncan were getting on the bus for the trip to the ballfield... Logan was leaning against the bus staring at the happy couple as they hugged. So as Veronica walked by Logan he whispered to her "I am going to miss you Veronica". Holy cow... what is Logan up to?!?!... did he have something to do with the whole bus accident? After him and Dickey set the public pool on fire... seems like Logan is not too stable. And that led to Veronica dumping him.

Also... at the ballfield... as Duncan is filling up his plate... Dickey came over and ask Duncan if he wanted to ride back in the limo he had just called for... and Duncan said yes. So Dickey, Beav, the new girl with the rich daddy & Duncan got in the limo. Veronica only got on the bus to talk to Meg.

Then Meg made a point to leave Veronica at the gas station. Plus add to it the ghost of Lily... that Veronica walked towards and out of the line of sight of the teacher.

So on down the road... the bus crashes over the cliff... killing all on board. So I guess Meg was the "known" person that was getting off'd.

What I want to know... is Dickey part of this evilness?

Oh.... and Logan shagging the "hot mom"... holy cow.

I am not disappointed by the coupling of V & D.... it makes for better drama....

I am also glad that Weevil and Veronica seemed to find a way to be friends.
    Last edited by gaby; 09-29-2005 at 08:39 AM.

~*Sawyer's Love slave*~ sydneysummers's Avatar
    Logan is too popular of a character to be the one who caused the bus accident.After Veroinca he is the most popular character.That of course will not stop the writers from setting us up to think it's him. To cause more tension between her and Logan.
    *Maeby*"I drugged him not to go all the way with him"
    *George Michael*"I think even the antidrug people would be okay with that"

I missed alot of the ep but i liked it still.

I sorta wanted V with Logan and i still do.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby

I am also glad that Weevil and Veronica seemed to find a way to be friends.

I love them as friends, they understand eachother and he really isn't that bad of a guy.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    The schoolbus went over the cliff at the end. (it had just pulled away from the gas station, leaving Veronica behind talking to Weevil.

I'm not sure who all was on the bus....Meg was, and that teacher, at least.

What a coincadink that Naima was playing that teacher that was on the bus.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

Quote Originally Posted by riblit
    I thought everyone was on it (the bus) except Veronica.... (by that I mean everyone who'd been on it before the stop). I don't know why Duncan and that new girl weren't on it when it went over the cliff Hopefully we'll find out more next week.
    They were in that limo that Veronica decided not to take because she wanted time to talk to Meg without Duncan around. That was the limo pulled over at the side of the road where the bus went over.

Am I seeing things or was that teacher Naima from ANTM?

Great first epi! I'm glad V isn't with Logan (sorry suncat!) - that boy's a mess! Duncan is a sweet, relatively (or at least compared to Logan) uncomplicated boy - a good "senior year" boyfriend.

Looks like Carisma (sp) Carpenter lost all of her baby weight. She looked awsome! I'm so starved for any hint of the Buffyverse that I'll take anything I can get!

Bummer that it's on against Lost, but that just means I can tape it and watch it more than once!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

+ Reply to Thread