+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Earl

Does anyone else reading and or watching this show hope that someone who did you wrong is watching this? I for one have paid INSTANT karma for everything I have EVER done wrong!! Not a problem, as I felt I deserved it, but I know many people who have done ME wrong whose lives seem to just get better and better! Damn them!
    Go Tigers!

Speaking of the show... the engagement party at the Pizza Place... was just too much. Between Joy handing out the small cups... explaining they were just as good as the large... just more walking involved. Then Joy telling Crabman that Earl had slept with his "Momma"...

But I have to say the moment in the ladies bathroom at the park... when Crabman's sister got Joy in that hug-headlock... and Joy is telling her "you are getting boob glitter on my face"... just cracked me up.

The other day I came across Jaimie Pressley on MTV... TRL... and I was stunned how much better she looks on Earl! She had this horrible haircut and just looked old.

Where on "Earl" she got those big ole blonde wigs on with that outrageous padded bra... and sadly she looks better that away! I always thought she was a cute girl... but one bad haircut made me think otherwise...

Quote Originally Posted by ozjod
    You missed the best moment Cat, the look on Joy's face as she spun around after been slammed with the ball. Another good one was when Joy sent Darnell to the park real early to get the shady spot. He chased that other family off and as they were walking away the wife says, "We shoulda got a clown"
    Oh, I caught all of that, too... ! There were just too many great moments to mention, all at once. I tell you: Just as ABC was lucky to get "Desperate Housewives" and "Lost", NBC is lucky to have "Earl" this season. And, we, the viewers, reap the benefits

Cat

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MarlaD
    This show is turning out to be so consistently great. Last night with the wedding was hilarious. "I don't mind that stain, Earl. That's where I'm going to bedazzle my initials". And the wedding cake set up with assorted hostess twinkies, cupcakes and donuts. Jaime Pressly is so on target with this role.
    She has great comic timing with this role. The lines are delivered perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by MarlaD
    "I don't mind that stain, Earl. That's where I'm going to bedazzle my initials". And the wedding cake set up with assorted hostess twinkies, cupcakes and donuts.
    - That was sooo funny! This is by far my favorite comedy of the season...
    "We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." ~Anais Nin

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye." ~H. Jackson Brown Jr

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20051202/tv_nm/nbc_dc

LOS ANGELES (Hollywood Reporter) - It's a new "Earl" order at NBC.

The network announced an aggressive reshuffling of its primetime schedule Thursday, including the move of new hit comedy "My Name Is Earl" to Thursday from Tuesday beginning January 5.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally I have something to watch on Thursday! I can't believe that NBC took so long to cancel "Joey". It totally killed off Will and Grace's audience by pairing them together.

McDharma's Boar Burgers poutymouse's Avatar
    Filling in for Sayid at Sawyers Snack Shack
    I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show. This and arrested development are the only comedies worth watching! I loved last episode when Earl was trying to get people to register to vote and he asked crabman to register. Crabman went into a long lecture about popular votes etc and Earl and Joy looked at each other and said "it must be a black thing", my husband just about died laughing. I love Brett Butler and I'm so happy that she is cast as Joys mother!!! But when her dad found out Darnell was his "son" was just so hysterical!

Strangely I have seen so many of...whats his name???? You know, Silent Bob, whats his name? Anyway I've seen so many of his movies, yet after watching Earl, I can no longer remember what Jason Lee looks like without the mustache!

I loved how Brett Butler ended almost every sentence with "Don't you judge me!" Her delivery of that line was priceless- there is no way I can convey in type just how hilarious it was- I cracked up every time she said it.(and she said it about 8 times!)
    Go Tigers!

Still laughing over his recollection of bad Xmas gifts for his (ex-)wife. When she opened the string of condoms and asked him "how are these for ME?" and he simply replied "they're FLAVORED! Merry Xmas!"

oh my gosh, that was hilarious... i loved the keys too - wait, these are my keys

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
    Benjamin Franklin.

+ Reply to Thread