+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Earl

"Earl" has now been extended to 24 episodes. (up from 22) I care, because this is my favorite new show of the season. Plus, that means less reruns. (yay)
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat7
    I forgot to add....I read that Beau Bridges will soon be guest starring as Earl and Randy's father.
    Brilliant casting! I can't wait to see this.

I also love Jason Lee in Almost Famous !HOT! and while I do prefer him looking scruffy that Earl mustache took some getting used to but I'm loving it now.

Love Love Love this show!
    "There is much pleasure to be gained from useless knowledge." B. Russell

My fave part HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA was in the very first ep when he went to the crab shack after his wife divorced him for the crab man. LOL He was just like, hi crabman, and went about his business. Not mad or anything. Funny stuff. Also, when he takes the gay guy to the gay bar. LOL OMG!!! Too funny! I could never ever picture a guy like Earl in a gay bar telling everyone, "I love by Karma, that Carson Daly is the smartest man alive." LOL Well, when he teaches the foreigners English, is my FAVE FAVE FAVE part, I have to say because as he is introducing himself, he says, "Hi, My name is Earl and I'm here to teach all you foreigners to speak AMERICAN"!!!! I LOVE THAT. LOL

Bye bye
    I'll talk at y'all later.

"Earl" has now been extended to 24 episodes. (up from 22) I care, because this is my favorite new show of the season. Plus, that means less reruns. (yay)
    ... This show is priceless

BTW, I happened to see Jaime Pressly in the movie, "Ringmaster", which aired on cable recently. Overall, the film sucked, but she (in character) was hilarious!

Cat

Jaime Pressly is also hilariously cast in "Joe Dirt".

I finally watched this past Tuesday's episode, and I couldn't quit laughing at Randy clipping Earl's toenails while he was asleep.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I guess you can say Jaime is good at being white trash! But still glam!

Also Jason Lee will be hosting Saturday Night Live next week... I am hoping for some Earl parodies!

I finally watched this past Tuesday's episode, and I couldn't quit laughing at Randy clipping Earl's toenails while he was asleep.
    One of several scenes that cracked me up during this episode was when Joy cooked spaghetti, squeezed packets of ketchup into a bottle, poured it on top of the pasta, and told "Crabman" to come & eat dinner...LOL! Another one that had me howling was when Joy and "Crabman" created the "ashes" of Joy's deceased mama, smoking all of those cigarettes. Then, when she presented the urn at the pageant, there was a cigarette butt, inside ... Joy's subsequent explanation to the pageant official was priceless ...

Cat

This show is turning out to be so consistently great. Last night with the wedding was hilarious. "I don't mind that stain, Earl. That's where I'm going to bedazzle my initials". And the wedding cake set up with assorted hostess twinkies, cupcakes and donuts. Jaime Pressly is so on target with this role.

Quote Originally Posted by MarlaD
    This show is turning out to be so consistently great. Last night with the wedding was hilarious. "I don't mind that stain, Earl. That's where I'm going to bedazzle my initials". And the wedding cake set up with assorted hostess twinkies, cupcakes and donuts. Jaime Pressly is so on target with this role.
    Amen... ! To me, and so far, each episode of this show is a gem. And, last night's ep had so many hilarious moments..LOL! Let's see: Joy being registered at a liquor store, Earl's brother gettin' off watching Catalina dance to "Bust A Move", Darnell's sister, Earl "dancing" (especially breakdancing) and more... Good Lord, this ep was rich with great moments in "must-see TV! NBC should be thanking its lucky stars that they have such success with this show.

Cat

You missed the best moment Cat, the look on Joy's face as she spun around after been slammed with the ball. Another good one was when Joy sent Darnell to the park real early to get the shady spot. He chased that other family off and as they were walking away the wife says, "We shoulda got a clown"

+ Reply to Thread