+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My Name is Earl

Good one, Suncat.

I really like this series so far, everyone's performance is spot on perfect, and I like that it's both quirky and do-good, sentimental at the same time.
    Quote Originally Posted by PWS
    I see he has 200 or so items on his list...if he checks of 2 per show (last night smoking and confessing he was the one who did the robbery his friend went up for) that's 100 shows...which is what you need for syndication, right? Planning ahead! And of course he can discover some new ones along the way, as he did last night.
    I think he's already adding items! In interviews, Jason Lee has been saying Earl has closer to 300 items on his list. I guess since the show's been doing well, they're more optimistic now.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

I've been meaning to ask this...is Darnell/Crabman the guy from those "Rubberman Man" commercials? (for whatever office supply store?)

When Joy fell in the floor trying to beat Earl out the door, and said "Ow, I ripped open my rug burn" I cracked up.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I don't know about Darnell, Suncat. I'm not sure which commercial you mean...

But I agree with you on that Joy moment. Jaime Pressly is one of the actors I think plays her role to perfection. She is over-the-top, but no more or less than her character requires. Such a great cast.
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

Here is the rubberband man/Office Max site, Snowflake. I researched (googled!) just now and it's him.
    http://rubberbandman.officemax.com/

AND...I just read that "My Name is Earl" has been granted the full season of 22 episodes! YAY!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Good eye! Thanks, Suncat, I remember those now, he's cute in those Office Max commercials. He must be getting a ton of residuals from those too.

Thanks also for the awesome news! I am happy to hear this got renewed!

This show's good. I enjoyed it a lot. I burst out laughing when a black guy grabbed the purse off the old woman, but he changed his mind and gave it back to old woman who thanks him. Lol.. Would you forgive that person who tried to stole your purse but give it back to you? Just wonder...
    Stop the world! I want to get off!

Young and thriving, I feel infinite. Need I say more?

This is by far my favorite new show. I laugh my a** off every time I watch it. And tonight, I got choked up when his brother (name?) went and got the car after he rigged the game. This is just superb writing and acting. And WORD on the Jaime Presley casting. She is so white-trash in every movie she is in, whether she intends to be or not, I swear this role was written with her in mind.

I also heard that this show recently got picked up for the whole season. YEAH!!
    If you love someone, let them go. If they come back, they are yours. If they don't, hunt them down and kill them.

LAst nights episode was the best of the season. It started to actually really show that good things happen if you're a good person.
    Hmm. I have this dream. I'm driving a bus. And my teeth start falling out. My mum is in the back. Eating biscuits. Everything smells of bacon. It's weird. 'Course then I wake up screaming.

Last night's was definitely my favorite so far. There were so many funny things they just threw at you (like the rug burn line and the sweaty teabags!) and I love Jaime Pressly as Joy, she just cracks me up. Seems like the cast and the script hit their stride and I hope it keeps up.
    Wag more, bark less

For a 30 mintue show... they get more done that any hour long show does in 3 episodes.

Joy.... she is just special isn't she... just plain evil. hahaha! When she is explaining to Earl how "their children have grown acustom to living a certain type of life style from his crookery." Was priceless.

+ Reply to Thread