+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: My Name is Earl

FORT Fan
    I had checked here a couple times earlier to see if there was a thread... Thanks for starting one. It was a funny show & I'll have to watch it again though with Amazing Race on Tuesdays also, it'll be a busy night, lol.

Interesting how the gay guy went from being his "victim" to his "protege." Earl seemed to beam with pride as his new friend went off to mingle and start up a conversation with the guy he'd met.

Also, the whole premise of trying to correct previous wrongs lends itself to all kinds of interesting scenarios.

This show was hysterical!!
    The first episode repeats later tonight (11pm CT) on Bravo.

<----- My avatar should say what I think of this show

Well Earl's brother, "Randy", is my favorite. The boy just cracks me up.

And the best sight gag... was Earl's beat to hell "El Camino"... with its car alarm.

Tho that ex-wife cracking both Earl and Randy in the head with that, circa 1965 phone, was priceless... you just know she is going to terrorize Earl every chance she gets. "Earlllll I want that money!"

Watched the 2nd show tonight, and still think it's funny as heck. I get a very "Old School" or "Dodgeball" vibe from it.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Well, I missed the premiere...twice! (I wish I'd seen Xmascat's post earlier ) But I did see episode 2 and I am so glad I did, this show is HILARIOUS. It's possibly my favorite new comedy offering this season.
    Sending good vibes and warm fuzzies your way..., SnowflakeGirl
    All New AMERICA'S TOP MODEL Recaps! Premiere Pt. 1 & Pt. 2, Ep. 3, Ep. 4, Dinah's Dynamite Ep. 5, Ep. 6, Ep. 7, Ep. 8, Ep. 9, Ep. 10, Ep. 11, Finale
    Relive every beautiful moment of America's Next Top Model...Click here for links to prior season recaps & interviews.

ugh...i'm so mad that i missed this one. i was really looking forward to it. maybe i can pick up on the 3rd epi and not have missed so much that i'm lost. *crosses fingers*

i also love jason lee, though i don't know what he could've been thinking when he named his son..."pilot inspektor"...what the heck is that about? lol
    "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best .. "

"Randy, those are poison"
    "...how poison?"

PWS
    FORT Fogey
    I see he has 200 or so items on his list...if he checks of 2 per show (last night smoking and confessing he was the one who did the robbery his friend went up for) that's 100 shows...which is what you need for syndication, right? Planning ahead! And of course he can discover some new ones along the way, as he did last night.

My favorite line in tonight's show was when he said (in voiceover) "I was beginning to regret wearing flannel boxers on such a hot day."
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

+ Reply to Thread