+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: My Name is Earl

Quote Originally Posted by mrdobolina View Post
    Did anyone else watch the premiere of "Earl" last night? I thought it sucked! Usually this show has a redeeming end, but last night's just didn't go anywhere.
    Does this mean that Joy is going to be in jail now? Are they trying to work her out of the show? I don't get why they go in that direction? I agree - it sucked, for me the show was a diappointment.

I thought last night's episode was hilarious! Many quotable moments from Joy - when she told the prisoner Carla to quit giving her "flat tires" I burst out laughing - haven't heard that term since junior high! And her insulting term for the girl scouts selling cookies (not suitable for this forum, probably) - priceless.

They have to do something about Randy's character though - he used to be dumb, but sweet and funny. Now he's just dumb.
    "if at first you don't succeed, destroy any evidence that you ever tried" - The Office

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar

Re: My Name is Earl

Ugh, I hate to dredge up an old thread, but did anyone else watch the hour long "Cops" episode tonight? And did anyone else feel like this "Cops" episode--much more than the last one--was a total rip-off of Reno 911?

Used to love this show. Now I don't bother to even record it for later. Not sure why, just sort of lost interest in the concept I guess. Still love the characters. Turned it on for 30 seconds last night and saw Randy with his head covered in cotton candy run into a pole and knock himself out. Kids then descended to eat his head. Wondering how he managed that.

We still think it's funny, definitely in my top 5. I love how they populated the show with so many characters so it isn't like the typical claustrophobic handful of people that most shows have.

Last week's episode with everybody's imagination was excellent. Loved Crabman's music video sequence!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest;2646742;
    We still think it's funny, definitely in my top 5. I love how they populated the show with so many characters so it isn't like the typical claustrophobic handful of people that most shows have.

Last week's episode with everybody's imagination was excellent. Loved Crabman's music video sequence!
    I agree...and the bar attendees, like the guy with the mechanical voice box, reappear in the unlikeliest places.

The episode where Joy gave birth was a classic! This is such a funny show!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213