+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Earl

FORT Fan
    I wonder if he's blaming karma. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pomeraniac View Post
    Considering some of the side effects that chicken pox infections can have on adults, Jason Lee may have to re-name his hit TV show, "My Name Is Ster-Earl."
    *groan*
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Another great episode as usual. The show is just so fresh, compared to most stuff on tv.

The music in tonight's episode was even better than normal, they even played The Doors' "Peace Frog"!

I loved how Randy didn't want any job that involved slipping in pee.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

Poor Randy. Can you imagine having to do any of those jobs for real? I really liked the end in the jail when Earl realizes that he needs Randy. And Randy says the line about the sun coming out, to shine just on him.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Poor Randy. Can you imagine having to do any of those jobs for real? I really liked the end in the jail when Earl realizes that he needs Randy. And Randy says the line about the sun coming out, to shine just on him.
    I also like the way the show has recurring characters that they periodically bring back, e.g., the one-legged woman who was on Earl's list. Those scenes where Earl was trying to get those donuts were hilarious

Cat

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    I also like the way the show has recurring characters that they periodically bring back, e.g., the one-legged woman who was on Earl's list. Those scenes where Earl was trying to get those donuts were hilarious

Cat
    I know, I like seeing Kenny, Earl's "gay friend" at the copy place

Libby

Am I going nuts??

Did anyone see this week's episode of My Name Is Earl? When I watched it, it was about Y2K. I have been telling someone I work with about this show for awhile because I know she would really enjoy it. She finally watched it on Thursday. But on Friday, when she was talking about the episode, she saw she said it was about him trying to quit smoking and even described a part where some old lady was beating Earl with a Bible.

Well. I saw a Y2K episode. I kinda remember the old lady / smoking bit froom a past episode, but I didn't see it this week.

When another coworker came in, she said she saw the smoking episode also, although she did admit she saw the part where Earl & his crew were living in the department store but she was doing something else and didn't know the circumstances of the show.

Were there two episodes? I even watched my tape to see if the smoking part was part of this Y2K show?

Help me out here...! I feel like i'm losing my mind!! Did anyone else watch it this week? Was it about Y2K? Or, am I losing it? Was there a episode about smoking too???

The quit smoking episode came on at 8:30 (I think it replaced Four Kings, which appears to have been yanked off the schedule and I never did like anyway) and the new episode was on at 9:00. Next week there will be another double episode of Earl - a repeat at 8:30 and a new episode at 9:00.

Thank you Thank you Thank you ArchieComic Fan

That explains a lot ... I had even looked in the TV guide but it appeared they only had the one episode at 9:00. I never watched Four Kings, but I'm up for two episodes of Earl!

The 2 Earl episodes that were on March 23 were hilarious.

I thought these 2 were a couple of the best. Although I usually every episode.

+ Reply to Thread