+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: My Name is Earl

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by catwoman1955 View Post
    But, wow... She fit RIGHT in on "Earl"...LOL!
    You bet she did. The woman's got trailer trash tattooed on her...ancestry.

I LOVED how she was gonna bedazzle her name on her dress, just too funny! What makes it rise above stereotyping is that it's done with such heart, and all the actors do amazingly good jobs at making these real people we can care about, who are just hilarious!

I'm glad it's doing well too, it was great to see Brett Butler back on Tv fo'sur!

I started watching this show in November. I had heard about it but didn't think I'd like it. However, I caught it by accident one night and loved it!! I'm disappointed though... since the time I started watching it, I've seen three episodes and each one of those twice and one even three times!! Were there more than 3 episodes made?

seanboy316
    Does anyone think, as I do, that "Earl" and the "Office" will get buried by "CSI?

To see NBC move these two gems from a very good slot to the prime time equivalent of Siberia, is ri-goddang-diculous.

I'm just wondering how long $100,000, after taxes, can last. That's not a whole lot of money these days. I know it's only tv, but can he really make it stretch for several seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by seanboy316 View Post
    Does anyone think, as I do, that "Earl" and the "Office" will get buried by "CSI?
    Not at my house they won't.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Last night's episode was fantastic, as usual. Very few shows do I laugh out loud to, but this one cracks me up time and again. When Earl had the mayonnaise on his forehead, wiped it off with a bun and Randy wanted to eat the bun.....hilarious. And the very end, with the mouse "Billiam".

Jon Favreau was great in his guest spot as well.
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

I just saw on the news that they had to halt production on this show, because Jason Lee has chicken pox.

I don't want to go without my "Earl" fix!
    Always looking for cat treats!

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by suncat7 View Post
    I just saw on the news that they had to halt production on this show, because Jason Lee has chicken pox.
    Read All About It HERE

'My Name Is Earl' star Jason Lee Recovering from Chicken Pox

By Mark J. Terrill, AP

PASADENA, Calif. (AP) Jason Lee has an excuse for missing work better suited for a fifth grader. He has the chicken pox.

Production on NBC's My Name Is Earl is being shut down for a couple of weeks "until he's feeling better and presentable to be on TV again," said Greg Garcia, the show's creator and executive producer.

The freshman comedy is a bright spot on NBC's schedule and was recently moved to Thursdays, once the fabled home of the network's "must-see TV" lineup.

NBC announced Sunday it was renewing My Name Is Earl and another Thursday comedy, The Office, for a second season.

Considering some of the side effects that chicken pox infections can have on adults, Jason Lee may have to re-name his hit TV show, "My Name Is Ster-Earl."

My son was around 10 before he got them and I thought that was late, but to be an adult and just now getting them - I bet it's even worse!

+ Reply to Thread