+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 123 123456789101151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Criminal Minds (CBS)

CRIMINAL MINDS is about an elite squad of profilers who analyze the country's most twisted criminal minds. (I love criminal profiling shows!) Cast is pretty interesting: Mandy Patinkin, Matthew Gray Gubler, Thomas Gibson, Shemar Moore, & Lola Glaudini. I really enjoyed the premiere, but the precarious ending made it look like there might not be an episode 2.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I don't know, Q.

My take on the last scene was that it was actually a flashback. They kept talking about him having been through something traumatic, that I thought involved either him getting shot or getting shot at. Also, they were referencing a case they had solved where the killer was someone shy, in his early 20's, drove an old beat-up truck, who stuttered . . .which fits the guy that was pointing the gun at him end the end.

It will be interesting to see what it really meant!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

You're so right, it probably was a flashback. I just wonder how Gideon is going to avoid being shot in the back.

I hope Lukas Haas will reappear. I enjoy him.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I enjoyed it too and not just because of Shemar Moore

I liked the mix of characters and think the show has a lot of potential.
    I'm assuming the Lukas Haas thing was a flashback as well.
    When he was lecturing at the beginning of the show he was telling the students about a criminal with a severe stutter.
    I believe that's the point he was talking about the stutterer, so that's before he got involved with the case we saw them solve last night and I assume he was giving the students examples of previous profiles he's worked on.

I wopuldn't be surprised to see the Lukas Haas story play out as a back-story throughout the entire series.

I'll definitely watch again.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I enjoyed it as well. Yum Yum Shemar Moore!
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

FORT Regular
    I really liked it too. I love Thomas Gibson and Mandy Patinkin. They were great together in Chicago Hope and they're great together in this show too.

I also love the actress who plays Thomas Gibson's character's wife. She's Andy from Dawson's Creek.

All in all, I hope the show lasts a long time.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    I LOVED it. I didn't realize that stutterer guy was Lukas Haas. Very cool. I'm thinking that last scene will somehow be delevoloped down the line.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

I really like the show but the way Gideon overpowered the stutterer seemed a bit contrived to me... Someone pointing a shotgun inches from my face, the last thing I want to do is making him mad by laughing at his stutter...

I think this show has good potential, being so "cerebral" in a way, making you think, making you see patterns. It's like Numbers but with better actors...(mind you, I only watched a couple of that show and the mathematician grated me too much to carry on watching)...

Pierre
    :-)

I like Shemar Moore and Thomas Gibson, but for me, the jury is still out on this show. Do we really need another CSI type show? I am starting to tire of the whole genre.

I like it. Mandy Pantinkin is always good, although he is a bit too dour at times. Gibson is a good second banana and I like the dark girl. However, my favorite is the genius whom I have never seen before. He is so geeky, he is almost a stereotype. Shemar is beautiful, even with his head shaved. Interesting concept, but I agree that it seems to similar to past shows.

+ Reply to Thread