+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 123 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

I really need to watch the entire season as I haven't kept up this time. Please tell me who is helping Hotch with childcare after his wife died?
    I believe it is his sister in law.

Quote Originally Posted by march View Post
    I believe it is his sister in law.
    Oh, that's good.

FORT Fan

Quick question about last night's episode.....what happened to Doyle after he stabbed Prentiss? When Morgan found her, she was alone. Or did I miss something? Did he get away when the lights went out? Thanks!

It looks like Doyle got away. I wonder if they will bring this storyline back one day so that the team can find Doyle and put him down for good. I know there had to be an explanation for Prentiss' missing fingernails but I cannot remember. Does anyone remember why she has none?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fan

Thanks, buglover! I thought he got away too but wondered if maybe I just missed something. I think it leaves a good opening for the team to go after him at a later date and with the way the show ended, maybe leaves a door or two open for other things in the future. I'm hoping anyway! About Emily's nails.....I what I got from that was she bit her nails as a nervous habit or something like that since Reid mentioned twice (once to her and once to the team) that she was chewing her nails again. If there was a more detailed explanation, I missed it.

I really liked that they brought back JJ for the episode.
    She has that very calm, serene grace in the midst of so much violence and tragedy. Contrast that with the new girl who just comes across as arrogant and vapid.
    I'm not sure that I want to continue with the show since JJ and Prentiss are gone. The show is just losing it's core and it's soul, IMO.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought it was nice that they brought JJ back but then they hardly used her! Some of the scenes you couldn't even see her face it was so blurry. Also if this was the chance for the new girl to have a bigger role, she failed! I did not like her at all. She was really not flashing on the screen. I was glad they left it with Prentiss being alive. Hopefully that means they come to their senses and get JJ and Prentiss back.

CCL

First thought was - yes, a show finally kills off a major character. Seconds later- oh no, she's not going to be really dead. I hate that shows never actually kill anyone off nowadays. They always miraculously recover. It's annoying. And I don't like that everyone thinks she is dead apart from Hotchner and JJ. I found the backstory interesting but overall show was a bit boring. Did not mind the new agent but I'm the only one who likes her anyways.
    I thought the return of JJ was pretty pointless except for her last two scenes - besides that she was wasted.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I thought the whole story was great - I like that they left it open for Prentiss to return, but I also got the feeling they may also have done reconstructive surgery on her face, since they only showed her from behind with JJ.

I wondered what happened with Doyle, thought I missed something - and with Prentiss possibly having a new face, it makes sense.

I just hope they dont' decide to bring someone else in to play Prentiss if they decide to bring her character back.

I was really bugged by Morgan though - he pissed me off.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I also noticed that Matthew Gray Gubler (Reid) directed this week's show....
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread