+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 123 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I will continue to watch because I like the men of the cast more than the women. I love me some Dr. Reid and the actor is just as twisted as me in real life so it makes me tune in to see the episodes he directs personally.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I think Dr. Reid is shoved down our throats too much. And I'm kinda over Gubler's antics. He comes off as trying too hard to be cool. His brother is a nice kid though.

My sister was over last week and watched the show with me. She seldom watches it.
    The first thing she said was, "his voice is driving me crazy."
    To Thine Own Self Be True

CMS
    FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by SerpentsKiss View Post
    I think Dr. Reid is shoved down our throats too much. And I'm kinda over Gubler's antics. He comes off as trying too hard to be cool. His brother is a nice kid though.
    (First time I quoted someone, so I hope I did it right!)

I feel the same way about Garcia. I stopped watching the show after AJ left, but I felt that Garcia was also being shoved down our throats and I was over her antics. I find that she also comes off as trying too hard to be cool.

It is interesting to continue to follow this thread though to see what is happening.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    My sister was over last week and watched the show with me. She seldom watches it.
    The first thing she said was, "his voice is driving me crazy."
    I love his voice. I'm with buglover - I love Reid. As long as Reid is on, I'll watch. I do think (as I believe I've said before), that they're throwing too much at him, now with the headaches, before with the drug addiction, the mentally ill mother, the father who he believed might be a murderer....they need to give him some good stuff, like a girlfriend. I'm sure I'm the only one, but I wouldn't mind him being paired off with the new blonde.
    I'm liking the send-off they are giving more to Prentiss. At least she is getting a juicy send-off, as opposed to JJ. Now if only she could take the new and not-improved Garcia with her.
    As for the spin-off...it's okay. Of the two, I prefer the original but I have been watching the spin-off as well.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    I will continue to watch because I like the men of the cast more than the women. I love me some Dr. Reid and the actor is just as twisted as me in real life so it makes me tune in to see the episodes he directs personally.
    I only recently discovered this show recently through reruns on ION and I think A&E. Sometimes they even run parallel marathons. I love Dr. Reid too.....and Garcia.....I think the two of them could tackle and solve any of the cases. They just need Shemar Moore and his eyebrows for the muscle.
    Last edited by Bunny555; 03-06-2011 at 12:46 AM.

FORT Fanatic

JJ - gone, Prentiss - about to be gone; Me as a viewer - GONE, GONE, GONE!!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Watching the spin off---there's "Megan" from One Life to Live as the killer's sister....

I agree, watching Garcia's hair flip from blonde to red and back is weird. Didn't they have their own tech person?

And, my, their sniper is a cutie, and I love his accent. I may have to watch just for him and Janeane.
    Last edited by PWS; 03-09-2011 at 10:59 PM.

Why was CM a repeat last night?
    I thought they were going to end the storyline with Prentiss. Darn. I wanted to see that and not another repeat!!
    As SVU was a repeat last night, I tuned in to CM / Suspect Behavior.
    I just couldn't watch it after 5 minutes. Sorry. And, Garcia, so long my favorite, is just starting to look like a caricature to me. Between the outfits and that awful red hair, I just can't watch her....
    To Thine Own Self Be True

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by PWS View Post
    Watching the spin off---there's "Megan" from One Life to Live as the killer's sister....

I agree, watching Garcia's hair flip from blonde to red and back is weird. Didn't they have their own tech person?

And, my, their sniper is a cutie, and I love his accent. I may have to watch just for him and Janeane.
    Um, on the sniper. Reason enough to tune in.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

+ Reply to Thread