+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 124 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel View Post
    I think it's more that they wrote themselves into a rut when writing out JJ and Prentiss. They made a point of saying that because of this and how upset they knew fans were they would beef up Garcia's role. To which they've failed!
    Yes! A Fail on all accounts.

And I'm really disliking the retconning of Prentiss's past.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I was disappointed in last night's episode. It was starting to look too much like Misery with Kathy Bates.
    I thought they got rid of the new FBI girl? She is totally boring. And vapid. Not at all a suitable substitute for JJ.
    And, I'm just getting totally turned off to Garcia at this point.
    This used to be 1 of my top 5 fave shows - now, not so much.
    Oh, my word, we said the very same thing!! (Just had time to watch it tonight...)

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    On another note - Did anybody get to see the new CM spinoff show with Forrest Whitaker?

Was it any good?
    I can't watch his face. Has he had a stroke or something? I don't mean to be rude, but, something is very different about him.

And, frankly, I don't want a new CM spinoff... I'm selfish that way.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    This season just doesnt seem like the previous ones..I miss the old CM!
    Indeed. I remember how happy I was to hear that Thomas Gibson was going to be on a new series post-Dharma. I just *loved* Dharma and Greg. What a departure for Mr. Gibson.

Forrest has a condition which makes his eyelid droop unrelated to a stroke. I remember discussing this on the ER thread at one point. It's call ptosis or something.

FORT Fogey

I like Forrest Whitaker and Jeanine Garaffalo on CM:SB

I find it hard to understand what Forrest is saying a lot of the time. He mumbles.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I don't like the new Criminal Minds spinoff. I still love the original Criminal Minds and will probably continue to watch no matter who comes and goes as far as cast members. I still love Garcia! I think Criminal Minds is a bit more gory and icky this season than it has been in the past. Honestly, I DVR it on Wed night and wait until daylight on the weekend to watch it. My mom said she isn't really interested in watching much anymore because it's gotten too weird.
    Wake up and be awesome

Did you see the preview for next week!! OMG AJ Cook is back! I wonder if this is permanet with Prentis leaving or if it is just a guest spot. Will really be looking forward to it. I hope we soon find out why Reid is having those head aches. It looks like from the preview that the team is finally going to know that there is a connection between Prentis and Ian Doyle. Can't wait to see it.

Suspect Behaviour was really gory tonight. I still can't decide if I like this spin off or not. I find it distracting to see Garcia is a red head in this now that she is back to being blonde on the original.

Garcia back to blonde and AJ Cook back - maybe someone up there is listening to us
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

deedreamer, to answer your question re: JJ
    Click to see Spoiler:
    unfortunately it's just a guest spot for a send off for Prentis and to have a more "proper goodbye". I'd use the "thumbsdown emoticon" but that would give it away to anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled. I wish it was more permanent for sure!

+ Reply to Thread