+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 124 FirstFirst ... 38787980818283848586878889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I think what bothers me most about the new agent is simply this.......I keep trying to identify her as JJ, then I realize she isn't JJ! Sheese!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

I found Wednesday's episode pretty unwatchable.
    I do not like the new girl at all. Her addition seems like the addition that CSI made a couple of seasons ago of a young gal without very much appeal, IMO. She lasted only 1 season.
    I'm sorry to say that Garcia, long my fave, is just turning me off these days. She used to be quirky and fun. Now she just comes across as smug and over the top and I can't stand that red hair.
    I hope they do something soon to restore this show to its former glory. I'm losing interest in what used to be one of my favorites.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I don't get a smugness from Garcia, but I also thought that the amount she was in it was much better.

I didn't care for the episode at all. I also really don't like the fact that the new girl is just jumping in already with giving profiles.. what makes her qualified other than being a child of a "bad guy". It's just way too far fetched.

I kept thinking the same thing about the new girl. How did she suddenly go from being more of a trainee to being a full blown profiler? It was just too unrealistic. I thought she was still in training for the FBI but was brought in for that one case because of her familial relations to a serial killer. Now she is suddenly part of the team and hasn't gone back to finish training?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Well, technically she isn't part of the team. She is interning with the team and Prentiss is mentoring her. I thought it was strange too that she was part of the agents giving the profile. You think she'd be sitting back and observing a little bit.
    Wake up and be awesome

I think that's what really bothered me. I remembered the whole aspect of Prentiss taking her on to mentor her and Hotch being really against it. Yet all of a sudden there she is being one of the main people giving the killer's profile. It's like they think because there was a break we forgot what happened prior.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rattus;4153938;
    I don't care for the new agent and I have a reason why. Her character reminds me of a show called The Inside which ran a few episodes a few years ago. Awful show, but I watched because Adam Baldwin was on it and I'll watch pretty much anything that utilizes Mr. Baldwin. At any rate, I went to look the show up and here is the storyline:

What I then noticed is that the agent with the traumatic past is played by the same freaking woman who is playing the agent with the traumatic past in Criminal Minds. Way to typecast, people.
    Now that is a very weird form of typecasting! Also a bit of literary theft by the writers....

I can't figure out what the new girls purpose is on the show. She certainly didn't add anything to it in the last eposide.
    And why would they have her wearing her hair the same way JJ did??? Trying to get us to like her more?

I really miss J J

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Well, no new girl tonight, she was off taking a test or something, but I think they are setting up a way to cut back on Prentiss' time....she'll have to go into hiding or something.

+ Reply to Thread