+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 123 FirstFirst ... 35757677787980818283848586878889909192939495 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

CCL

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I don't remember them having their own geek but I don't recall clearly so anders332 could be right. Maybe they rewrote the roles so that the person who was the geek became a regular agent? According to wikipedia she (Garcia) will be the technical analyst for the Criminal Minds spinoff. Imdb has details for three of the episodes shot, and she is in all three of them. I guess if she is based in Washington she can act for the new team just as easily as she can act for the main crew (whereas if they kept her going with the team as she did for a while, she wouldn't be able to fulfill that role)?
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3876812;
    Last Wednesday's show had Forest Whitaker on it, along with his team, one young female, Brittish Sharp Shooter and Prophet (Garcia counterpart). The end we see buddy appear to drop off the side of the building, Prentiss leans over to look down, and he's there on the ledge pointing a gun at her - sharp shooter guy takes him out. hope that helps.
    Found this old description of the other CM team from when they were on interacting with the original team... so there was a Garcia counterpart at one point. It was post 735 on this thread.

CCL

Thanks for the search PWS. According to wikipedia they have Prophet as being an agent rather than a technical analyst. Maybe, if Garcia is only in the beginning episodes, he will take on the analyst role as well.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I have to say that last night's episode was pretty riveting. Not once did I suspect the "unsub's" identity until the reveal. Really well done, but I miss JJ!!!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I only suspected him because I recognized the actor (he played the "good brother" in Jericho), so I thought he'd be more important than just "bereaved spouse". But I admit I had my doubts about the cops as well.
    So will they let Seaver return despite her screw up? It made me think that profilers really should be interviewing families of killers for hints...was it only her dad who wouldn't let her have a pet... or is that a common thread? From the script it sounded as if no one had ever done that before.
    I miss JJ, but I admit I liked this woman.

Fell asleep and, by the time I awakened, they were already on the plane ride home.
    Who was the killer, and does anybody know if the new FBI agent is going to become a regular?

I still miss JJ and I'm just not liking Garcia as much as I used to.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The killer was the husband of the latest victim. The new woman went to their house to return the victim's computer (which had stuff indicating she wasn't that happy with her husband on it) and to apologize on behalf of the family of the killer, whoever that turned out to be, for their killer dad/husband whom they'd never suspected (obviously working out her own demons). The others figured out who the killer was and there was risky confrontation. Because she violated the orders not to go off on her own she got in trouble. Not clear what will happen with her in the future--sounded like she might have blown it. So either there will be a series of JJ replacements or she'll be back.

THank you, PWS!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4123695;
    THank you, PWS!!
    De nada---sadly I often find two or three days later that while I remember stuff about the relationships of the main characters I've forgotten who the killer was as well, without even the excuse of falling asleep!

Ah, that happens to me all the time, too...
    So glad to know I'm not the only one.

+ Reply to Thread