+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 123 FirstFirst ... 33737475767778798081828384858687888990919293 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4086861;
    I think Garcia and Shemar Moore are my favorites, too.
    However, I am sure hoping Garcia goes back to the blonde hair. I hate the red hair on hair. It's a total turnoff.

I missed AJ in this episode. She grounded the team with her calm manner. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of her.
    Speaking of hair...I am really NOT liking Reid's hair...it looks really dorky! Anyone else feel the same way???? I liked him better with his longer, tossled hair...it was more him.

CCL

I love his hair now.
    I do not like Garcia's hair.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal;4087330;
    Speaking of hair...I am really NOT liking Reid's hair...it looks really dorky! Anyone else feel the same way???? I liked him better with his longer, tossled hair...it was more him.
    I like Reid with his longer hair as well, but to be honest I think he is hot either way. I certainly wouldn't turn him down. I don't like Garcia's hair. I also miss AJ. I think if they had gotten rid of Rossi instead the show would have been just fine, but AJ will be missed.

Like Reid's original first and second season hair, it suited his character. The current hairstyle suits his maturity. Watched a behind the scenes short narrated by Mathew Gray Gubler from season one -he's as odd and geeky in real life as is his character. Keeps a skeleton sitting on an easy chair in his apartment.

I loved the original female profiler- the one who was replaced at the begining of season two. I thought she was awesome.

The murder of Haley, Hotchners wife, which he experiences on his cell phone is one of the most horrible things I've watched on any show. Ever. I almost stopped watching because of that episode.
    "Remember, sometimes your`buddy' isn't really your `buddy'." - Donny

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4087355;
    I love his hair now.
    I do not like Garcia's hair.

Absoultley agree on both counts.

BTW, I heart your avator and quote

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4086861;
    I think Garcia and Shemar Moore are my favorites, too.
    However, I am sure hoping Garcia goes back to the blonde hair. I hate the red hair on hair. It's a total turnoff.

I missed AJ in this episode. She grounded the team with her calm manner. I wish they hadn't gotten rid of her.
    Yup, definitley my faves, too. The red doesn't do her complextion any favors. maybe it's one of Garcias `phases.' She likes to mix things up

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl;4087629;
    Absoultley agree on both counts.

BTW, I heart your avator and quote
    Thanks.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

He's never been my fave,, but I did feel the longer hair really fit him and his offbeat personailty. With the new do, he just blends in and no longer seems unique.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;4087290;
    But it has Janeane Garofalo in it!

Looked it up and it is called Criminal Minds: Suspect Behaviour and it has a 2011 start date. Looks like the same crew which appeared in the earlier Criminal Minds show are all back. Penelope is also listed as a character - does that mean she will be on both shows? Or is she just going to be on the spin-off for the first while (IMDB only lists information on the first three episodes of Suspect Behaviour).
    Yes, Garcia will be on both shows. I read the announcement several weeks ago...she will be their "geek", too.

Much prefer his longer hair. He's still attractive, but not quite as much as he used to be.
    All I wanted was a 45, a stinking 45 - the record or the gun. I'd even settle for the damn malt liquor. - Al Bundy.

+ Reply to Thread