+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 123 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I dont' know if any other Canadians out there seen this but CTV is having an online Criminal Minds game. Starting Sunday, as the show is moving to Sunday at 10 (apparently). Information is:http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/show/CTVShows/20070329/CriminalMinds-game/20070403/
    ---------------------
    opps....

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I just started watching tonight's episode and I couldn't help but think of how "Saw-esq" this episode was with the modes/reason for torture.

I fell asleep (thank you Ambien!) and missed out on who killed and why the homeless/hooker/druggies were being killed.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;2381555;
    I fell asleep (thank you Ambien!) and missed out on who killed and why the homeless/hooker/druggies were being killed.
    His name was _______ Holcomb. I cannot recall his first name. They only showed his face at the end after they had shot him and his last victim wanted to see his face.
    They found him by capturing his "accomplice." I cannot recall his name at all.
    He would pick up the victim in a van with a Health/Human Service sign on it so he would be trusted. He said something about his family had always worked for the Holcomb family. And the killer's father died last year and he got crazier.
    He was killing his victims in an old meatpacking plant.
    The reason or profile of the killer was that he was a "cleaner" or something like that. Getting rid of people he thought were making the world a worse place.

Sorry the description is not very good. The episode held my interest but for some reason I cannot recall many details.

On last night's season finale Frank was back.
    Does anyone actually think he is dead? They didn't actually show Jane and him getting hit by the train. It was kind of filmed to appear as if they didn't - IMO.
    I am not liking the turn it is taking by trying to break up the BAU team. Yuck. And wasn't that the lady who plays Karen Hayes as their boss?

I'm not sure he's dead either Redj. An article in TVguide said that originally the final story with Frank was supposed to be a 3 episode arc. Maybe it's to be continued in the future? Frank is certainly a scary man. He's based on a real psychopath, who, to this day, has still not been caught.

Who exactly do they think they are going to get to run the BAU? And I hate the fact that the new girl is being asked to make it happen..... I knew I didn't want her to be there when she arrived.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm really hoping she doesn't make it happen. I'll be highly disappointed if they tinker with the team anymore. I love how the team interacts and operates. Especially if she's the new leader.

Is there any word that any of the regulars are NOT returning next year?

I hope they all return! Why mess with a good cast of characters? It's not like it has become stale. And, I bet that new member does become a "mole" like character. Kind of like Boa Vista on CSI:Miami was. Ugggh!!

I missed the episode! I just want to continue to watch Shemar Moore.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread