+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 123 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;2243806;
    someone needs to introduce Reid to the concept of the manicure! The actor himself should at least be trimming his fingernails eww. They really grossed me out in the past episode. When they were on the plane and he brought his hand to his face he had long nails and a few of them had dirt underneath.
    I *THOUGHT* that's what I saw, but wrote it off as my imagination! His hair and face seemed to be frumpy as well.

Maybe it was part of the character's temporary reaction to recent trauma?

I think Reid's appearance is always a little less then stellar.
    This week may have been worse.
    I believe it is all a part of his character being a genius-sometimes they are portrayed as a little frumpy. Wasn't Albert Einstein? And others I am sure. Plus, his mother probably never taught him anything other then reading him novels etc.

Tonight it seems they will be zooming in on Reid's strange behaviour. Hopefully the team decides he needs some help. Too many of these shows get the agents right back into the field and I don't know if that really happens in real life FBI or any other agencies.
    Yup, with donuts!!

They won't lose another member like the agent who ended up shooting the rapist last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornedbeef;2250572;
    They won't lose another member like the agent who ended up shooting the rapist last season.
    Agreed. It seemed very obvious that the actress either didn't want to do the show anymore or wasn't welcome on the set because it was completely predictable.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I was very let down by the episode last night. It was a good one, but the whole Jack the Ripper being a lady, and how easily they figured it out sort of annoyed me. Reid seems to have over come his demons by the end of the night, but they still haven't touched on whether or not he continued to use the drugs he took from his kidnapper.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I thought his friend kind of alluded to it, buglover, Ethan telling Reid that as a jazz musician he knew the signs of use and abuse.
    I'm assuming that he continued to use.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

I'm not longing for Reid to have long lasting issues (beyond the demons he's always carried with him) but they gave the appearance of being inclined towards tidying up and putting recent events in the past a bit prematurely IMO with the chat Reid and Gideon had at the end of the episode.

Reid still bears watching, I believe, and maybe Gideon as well. Looked like he wanted to break into tears in that scene. Part of Reid's allure to me has been that he has a dark side; that he can appreciate internalized twistedness due to the fact that he's been an introverted breeder of some of his own.

I don't want him to basket case himself off the show, but I'm not about to believe that all is fine with him now that he's asked and answered an internal question to his satisfaction leading him to so easily conclude that he'll 'never miss another plane'.

I agree Leftcoaster. It would be really bad for them to just leave this with that last scene as if Reid is just great now. I love him and want to see a good story pan out, with real things involved, not just hey, I'm all better now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Man, I was worried about missing last night's episode but it sounds like it wasn't really that great. I'll watch it tonight on CTV though since there really isn't anything else on tonight.

+ Reply to Thread