+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 127 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879119 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I am guessing that tonight is a repeat show. Any one know for sure?

Thanks

I'm showing that there is no show on at 9pm and the one at 10 is a repeat.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Thank you, that what i figured.

New Episode this week

Click to see Spoiler:
    Hotchner leaves the BAU temporarily to contemplate his future there, while the team investigates a home invasion case without him. Erika Silverman and Rena Sofer guest star.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3763682;
    New Episode this week

Click to see Spoiler:
    Hotchner leaves the BAU temporarily to contemplate his future there, while the team investigates a home invasion case without him. Erika Silverman and Rena Sofer guest star.
    I remember Rena Sofer from her soap days! (She's guest starring...not really spoiler worthy info, although the rest of the above is.)

I really enjoyed last night's episode. The scene with the son watching videos of his mom had me in tears.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I am a huge fan of this show and think that the recent episodes have been really well done. BUT as much as I love Hotch, I am super disappointed in his decision to return to the team. I don't think it shows that he is putting his son's needs first at all. It doesn't matter that the sister can watch the boy when he's out of town. What about all the long hours and late nights? What about the last-minute calls to action? So, he's in the middle of watching his son's little league game, he's just about to go to bat and uh-oh, Daddy gets a call that there's a case in some other state and he needs to leave right.now. Yeah - thanks Dad. Oh, and I hated his justification to himself (when talking to Rossi) about how Hailey would have known/wanted him to do that.

Oh - and what was up with Rossi being all Dr. Phil on everyone?
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;3765770;
    I am a huge fan of this show and think that the recent episodes have been really well done. BUT as much as I love Hotch, I am super disappointed in his decision to return to the team. I don't think it shows that he is putting his son's needs first at all. It doesn't matter that the sister can watch the boy when he's out of town. What about all the long hours and late nights? What about the last-minute calls to action? So, he's in the middle of watching his son's little league game, he's just about to go to bat and uh-oh, Daddy gets a call that there's a case in some other state and he needs to leave right.now. Yeah - thanks Dad. Oh, and I hated his justification to himself (when talking to Rossi) about how Hailey would have known/wanted him to do that.

I understand how you feel, and if he were my brother in "real life"... I would feel inclined to mention all of that too. However, this is all just fiction, and another one of those must "suspend disbelief" moments in television. They just fed us the info on his sister so that we stop thinking about it, while the show goes on as usual.
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

They just fed us the info on his sister so that we stop thinking about it, while the show goes on as usual.
    I know. And usually I'm the first one to suspend my disbelief. But it just seems like a cheap and easy way out for a show that I have higher expectations for. And I think I was particularly sensitive due to my heartstrings being jerked. The Hailey death (from the previous ep), funeral and video watching scenes all had me a teary mess!
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MiaT2;3765770;

Rossi is starting to bug me. I was really hoping that Jason would come back for Haley's funeral, and maybe to the team (and Rossi leaving). I know that probably won't happen, but Mandy Patinkin did return to Chicago Hope after leaving after the 2nd season, so I can hope.

+ Reply to Thread