+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 133 FirstFirst ... 17575859606162636465666768697071727374757677117 ... LastLast
Like Tree107Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3754054;
    I read somewhere (I think Auseillo files on EW) that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the unit is present at two funerals. That doesn't bode well for Hotch's wife and son But heck, maybe one of the funerals is for the Reaper....
    On another note, I hope Morgan taking over for Hotch doesn't have anything to do with the spin-off. I got a little nervous when the comment was made about how he was a natural leader and it might be difficult for him when Hotch is ready to step back in. I would not be happy if they make him the team leader for the new crew of the spin off series. Or they may be thinking of keeping Morgan as head of the BAU and making Hotch the leader of the new team, the idea being he needs a change after whatever the out come with the Reaper is I read they're planning on introducing the new crew sometime in the spring. I'll probably watch regardless, but I want them to keep this team together as it is!
    Interesting, and you may be close on your speculation
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I do know that Thomas Gibson is not happy about the spin-off and is disappointed about it.
    I love this team, just as they are and hope that if there is a spin-off, new characters will be introduced.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I am sad to hear the rumor that the team will be at two funerals, if true...... while I could live with the death of Hotch's wife, I would/will be horrified if his son dies as well.
    When you canít control whatís happening, challenge yourself to control the way you respond to whatís happening. Thatís where your power is.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Surely if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the wife and son were both killed there would just be one big funeral (well, I guess one could just be seriously wounded at first) and not two?

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3754665;
    Surely if
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the wife and son were both killed there would just be one big funeral (well, I guess one could just be seriously wounded at first) and not two?

that was my first thought
    Click to see Spoiler:
    and the team wouldn't go to the Reaper's funeral, but there's no telling who's it will be, could turn out to be 2 non-lead FBI agents, or maybe Hotch's wife
    looks like this week will be a great episode.
    ďNo matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.Ē George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Fanatic

All I can say about tonight's episode is WOW. Great writing and great acting. C. Thomas Howell deserves an Emmy for his portrayal of Foyette. I will miss seeing the actress that played Haley...I really liked her. Glad to see the Foyette storyline wrapped up and ended as it did. It's not very often that an episode of a tv show effects me emotionally, but this one did. Again, WOW.

**it'll be interesting to see how Aaron reconciles this and how he takes on the role of full time dad (and his role in the BAU). I can't wait for new episodes..although we probably have to wait until January/February since the networks usually show reruns in December.

Totally agree. C. Thomas Howell was just about the scariest killer, for me, this show has had. And to think he was such a hottie when he was younger. Hard to believe it's the same guy. Great job.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

not a star, not an elf StarryElf's Avatar

Tonight's episode was so so good! I mean, interesting good, not good that Haley died. I am wondering if Hotch will leave now though? With the talk of a spin off, this would be the perfect set up to have him leave, since he is a single dad now, he can't just take off at any moment. Maybe he will go to a new town with the director position that the character of Erin Strauss has with this team.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3757825;
    All I can say about tonight's episode is WOW. Great writing and great acting. C. Thomas Howell deserves an Emmy for his portrayal of Foyette. I will miss seeing the actress that played Haley...I really liked her. Glad to see the Foyette storyline wrapped up and ended as it did. It's not very often that an episode of a tv show effects me emotionally, but this one did. Again, WOW.

**it'll be interesting to see how Aaron reconciles this and how he takes on the role of full time dad (and his role in the BAU). I can't wait for new episodes..although we probably have to wait until January/February since the networks usually show reruns in December.
    I totally agree. The writing and acting were outstanding. My heart was in my throat for the whole hour. The part where the whole team was on the phone feed when Hilary was shot was so well orchestrated. The pace of the show was terrific......for so long you didn't know who has dead and who was alive... I like that they finally gave Erin Straus a little humanity at the end. She has been such a hard a$$ all along.
    Choices are the hinges of destiny.

I started watching this again last night (took a break because it conflicted with The Tudors here). And I'm glad I caught last night's episode. I've had waning interest for awhile but last nights got me interested again.

OMG what a show! It will be interesting to see where they take this storyline now. Hotch can work this out although he may want to look at moving to a new place.

I felt bad for Morgan when Hotch said he stepped down because he wanted Foyette to think he was losing it. I actually cried during this episode last night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread