+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 124 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Why did Hotch choose Morgan? Probably because that's what the script said to do.

On the other hand, Hotch know that Rossi is experienced, but may want to groom Morgan for a leadership role in the future, to teach him some of the restraint the team leader needs, which Hotch may not have so much of at the moment. Hotch may also be thinking that he may not survive his determination to free his family. We know he'll do whatever he thinks it takes regardless of personal danger.

I do not think Thomas Gibson has any plans to leave the show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3733866;
    Dr. Reid looked especially yummy last night!! I don't understand why Hotch decided to have Morgan take over his position instead of Rossie. Rossie has been an agent for BAU for almost as long as Morgan has been alive.
    Maybe that's the point---time for the next generation to start moving up. OR maybe Hotch thinks that if he needs to run off and do some stuff re his family and his nemesis that he can push Morgan around a bit more. Rossi doesn't revere him in the same way Morgan does.

I don't think Rossi is interested in moving up the ladder, as he's older and content with where he is. Morgan is young and ready to make steps up the ladder. He was already on a list for his own command once, when the terrorist bombers took out Hotch's friend. He's just training him in supervisory skills.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

Criminal Minds was soooooooooo good last night. This coming Wednesday is the shows 100th episode!!! Fouette returns!! Anyone else have any spoilers?

I haven't yet watched it, so thanks for the heads up.

Who is Fouette? Is that the character that C. Thomas Howell played so well?

TIA
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Yes.

I hope that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the wife doesn't get killed.
    The episode really was good. I called the whole thing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    about the guy in the jail being a side track when he kept saying that "It's all about you."
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3753571;
    Yes.

I hope that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the wife doesn't get killed.
    The episode really was good. I called the whole thing
    Click to see Spoiler:
    about the guy in the jail being a side track when he kept saying that "It's all about you."
    Well, judging from the previews, I would guess that Hoches ex-wife is seriously injured or dead.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the most recent TV Guide mentioned that the script read through resulted in many tears. I hope that his son will be alright!
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

CCL

^ I hope not
    Click to see Spoiler:
    though I've never really liked the wife ever since she went off on Hotch about his career and the hints that she was cheating. But I still don't want her dead or seriously injured (unless it is a recoverable injury). I read that next week's episode would wrap up the Foyette storyline so I'm guessing he (Foyette) gets killed or captured.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I read somewhere (I think Auseillo files on EW) that
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the unit is present at two funerals. That doesn't bode well for Hotch's wife and son But heck, maybe one of the funerals is for the Reaper....
    On another note, I hope Morgan taking over for Hotch doesn't have anything to do with the spin-off. I got a little nervous when the comment was made about how he was a natural leader and it might be difficult for him when Hotch is ready to step back in. I would not be happy if they make him the team leader for the new crew of the spin off series. Or they may be thinking of keeping Morgan as head of the BAU and making Hotch the leader of the new team, the idea being he needs a change after whatever the out come with the Reaper is I read they're planning on introducing the new crew sometime in the spring. I'll probably watch regardless, but I want them to keep this team together as it is!
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

Thanks, Bug, I almost forgot that I still have it on tape.
    Knowing that C.Thomas Howell is back, I will definitely watch. I think he's one of the best murderers this show has had!!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread