+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 127 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115 ... LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefootball25;3710265;
    How about Reid?? I remember when he was too scared to even carry a gun. He was a bad ass last night.
    No kidding! He was awesome on the premiere!

I follow matthew gray gubler on twitter and he posted a picture of him on crutches and in his paper pants from the hospital..fun
    Last edited by srs_in_Oregon; 09-28-2009 at 07:53 PM.
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Thanks, CCL! Our DVR was seriously messing up, and we didn't get to see the premiere.

CCL

Just read that they are going to have a Criminal Minds spin-off. I think it's going to be like one of the incarnations of CSI, not that one of the BAU are going to go off and front their own show.
    I hope that the Hotch situation gets resolved soon because I hate seeing him all tortured.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

That's what they've proposed CCL. To introduce a new team to create a spin off for them. I guess it had been in the works for a while, but they decided to focus on an NCIS spin off first.

Last night's episode was really good. I was surprised that the father was still alive, but I may have missed something where they said he wasn't dead. I had assumed he was.

Dr. Reid looked especially yummy last night!! I don't understand why Hotch decided to have Morgan take over his position instead of Rossie. Rossie has been an agent for BAU for almost as long as Morgan has been alive.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I dont' get that either - even JJ or Prentiss would've been better choices than Morgan.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3733870;
    I dont' get that either - even JJ or Prentiss would've been better choices than Morgan.

He did indicate that there is a lot of work that goes on after hours, and perhaps Morgan was the one Hotch considered most available for after hours......?
    They made an issue of showing us the extra stuff Hotch does when everyone goes home. How he always wanted Morgan to be rested and fresh for the next case, so Hotch would do the finish-up work for Morgan in the past.

Maybe he thinks a "man" is better suited for the stress, (not that I am agreeing), but that would leave Morgan/Rossi and Morgan is clearly the senior on the team in terms of seniority.

Or perhaps Morgan is the one who most often thinks the same way that Hotch does?
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

CCL

Didn't Rossie leave the bureau for a number of years? I do see Rossi as the more natural choice for leader. Anyhow, like Mike'sgirl said, Morgan has more seniority on the actual team than Rossi (and more than Prentiss as well). I could see JJ being a good leader but considering she has her son she likely wouldn't be wanting to put in the extra hours.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Does anyone know if Hotch/Thomas Gibson will be leaving the show?
    I hope not, as I find him and his stressed character one of the most believable on the show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

He is supposedly just stepping down so he doesn't get fired and the team doesn't get split apart.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread