+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 124 FirstFirst ... 13535455565758596061626364656667686970717273113 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

FORT Newbie

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Yes Matthew Grey Gubler is a very talented actor and his performance as Dr.Reid in one of my fav shows Criminal Minds is amazing!

apparently Shemar Moore was hit by a car while riding his bike the other day. He has a broken leg, I hope he's up and about and ready to get back to work.Don't the fall shows start filming about now?
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

He's back up at and at er'. They're not even writing his injury into the show (unlike Matthew's). Shemar has a boot cast. Apparently they're
    Click to see Spoiler:
    writing Matthew's injury into the show as him being "shot" somehow

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;3642438;
    He's back up at and at er'. They're not even writing his injury into the show (unlike Matthew's). Shemar has a boot cast. Apparently they're
    Click to see Spoiler:
    writing Matthew's injury into the show as him being "shot" somehow
    The best thing that they can still act being injured
    free 3d wallpaper for you!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Just saw "Reid" in 500 Days of Summer movie. He's great, somewhat similar to Reid, but somewhat less geeky.

what injury did Matthew have?

Quote Originally Posted by tapper01;3690811;
    what injury did Matthew have?
    Matthew Gray Gubler, recently underwent surgery after dislocating his knee cap while out dancing. “Matthew’s injury is a lot worse,” exec producer Ed Bernero says. “He has to sit all the time.” As a result, “something happens in the first episode” that will sideline Dr. Reid for several weeks, if not longer
    So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable.
    Christopher Reeve

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mike'sgirl;3690890;
    Matthew Gray Gubler, recently underwent surgery after dislocating his knee cap while out dancing. “Matthew’s injury is a lot worse,” exec producer Ed Bernero says. “He has to sit all the time.” As a result, “something happens in the first episode” that will sideline Dr. Reid for several weeks, if not longer

I'm sorry, I love the actor, and I feel sorry for his pain, but this description had me It somehow so fits his geeky character. They should just use that on the show!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Still laughing at how "Reid" got his injury... sorry, so mean of me....

but came here to say that I recently watched what must be one or two of the earliest episodes of the show...they are still explaining that Reid is a genius to outsiders in every show and Garcia is barely (if at all visible), and Mandy P. is running things and the wife of his #2 is pregnant and on bedrest. Anyway, Reid has possibly the dorkiest haircut on the planet. He is SO much cuter now! I wonder if they always planned to grow out his hair as he got more socialized, mature and "normal" or if that idea came along later.... Also my one glimpse of Garcia showed that she was dressed much more normally than she is these days.
    On the good news side, my sig. other, who never watches scripted shows with me, got interested and actually admitted it was a good show, and that S.O.'d be willing to watch again!!! It was the one with a set of near identical twins being kidnapped...and the kidnapper was a local police officer or something...who was played by the guy who was the doctor brother of the lawyer who had visions from God (cancelled show now, forget the name). S.O. has always been interested in identical twins...we had a discussion later about whether mirror image twins always have one with organs on the "wrong" side....

I flipped on last night and it looked like a repeat, so I wasn't really watching. Then, I realized at the end - when Hotch was facing the end of a gun - that I had not seen this repeat before.
    Gosh, I sure hope they don't lose him. Looks like next week is the new season, so I will have to see what happens.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread