+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 123 FirstFirst ... 12525354555657585960616263646566676869707172112 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

CCL

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Shemar Moore is pretty but you can have him - I'll stick with Matthew Gray Gubler as Dr Reid.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Me too CCL! He's my favorite! I love his storyline and his timidness.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I would kind of like to see him come out of his timidness considerably this next season.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

^ But then he wouldn't be Reid. We can't have him all be self-confident and outgoing. Then I couldn't chuckle at the way he carries his gun.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

OK, can any of the show's many fans help me here?
    Last night was a repeat that I missed first time around - I hate when this show is opposite AI.
    Did the killer actually kill his mom years ago, or was he just so freaked out by her murder that he started killing others? I missed the wrapup. Thanks

By the way, Garcia is one of my favorite characters on the show. I just love her quirkiness and vulnerability. However, I get really annoyed when they keep having her character say - that's not my job or that's not in my job description. I know they're trying to have her stress that she's not a profiler. However, IMO, it just makes her come across as a total slacker. Why do they do this?
    Last edited by norealityhere; 07-16-2009 at 05:54 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I agree, I wouldn't want Spencer to change, that's what makes him so endearing
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3579358;
    OK, can any of the show's many fans help me here?
    Last night was a repeat that I missed first time around - I hate when this show is opposite AI.
    Did the killer actually kill his mom years ago, or was he just so freaked out by her murder that he started killing others? I missed the wrapup.
    He witnessed his mother's murder (hid in closet and i he ended up video taping it.) i think his father or mother's current boyfriend or something knifed her because you could hear her screaming yes i slept with him or something (implying she had an affair) and saying she hates him/her life/this place etc...then he killed her. we saw the whole tape...him coming out of closet trying to wake mom up. it was mentioned that he stayed with his mom's body for almost the whole day. so most likely he was traumatized. and he hid the tape from the police. i guess he got obsessed and watched it over and over and over. and ended up doing the same thing.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by bell;3580847;
    He witnessed his mother's murder (hid in closet and i he ended up video taping it.) i think his father or mother's current boyfriend or something knifed her because you could hear her screaming yes i slept with him or something (implying she had an affair) and saying she hates him/her life/this place etc...then he killed her. we saw the whole tape...him coming out of closet trying to wake mom up. it was mentioned that he stayed with his mom's body for almost the whole day. so most likely he was traumatized. and he hid the tape from the police. i guess he got obsessed and watched it over and over and over. and ended up doing the same thing.
    Bless you. Makes sense.
    I heard the part where she said she hated her life, so I would assume, being the son, that had to hurt him. I didn't see the part where he hid in closet. I always seem to leave the room at the most inopportune time.
    Glad I have nice FORT friends to help me out.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

norealityhere: no prob!
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

I just saw Matthew Grey Gubler in a cameo role in The Great Buck Howard. Although the immediate world has cameos in this movie, including Donnie Most and Jack Carter, I hadn't realized he was one of them until I rented it. It came almost at the end of the movie and was a nice surprise.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread