+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 123 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I try to catch this show as often as I can. I really enjoyed this episode with all the issues that were raised.

I don't know how this happened but on MGG's myspace page, he has a photo where he drew out a description of a nasty injury he received. It looks as though he suffered a compound fracture to his knee. How did he do it? I have know clue. But he is on crutches. I'm hoping this won't affect him being on CM for next season. Maybe they'll work in somehow by having Reid get hurt. If anyone has any news as to how this happened, let me know.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

Well, I had to go to his myspace after reading your post, nilesgirl. In his post entitled "kubiak" he refers to having to go to the emergency room after a dance contest. I'd like to have seen that contest myself!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3482563;
    I don't know how this happened but on MGG's myspace page, he has a photo where he drew out a description of a nasty injury he received. It looks as though he suffered a compound fracture to his knee. How did he do it? I have know clue. But he is on crutches. I'm hoping this won't affect him being on CM for next season. Maybe they'll work in somehow by having Reid get hurt. If anyone has any news as to how this happened, let me know.
    The episode last night was a rerun that I had missed the first time around. Unfortunately, I missed the ending last night. Did the father leave the faily because of Reid's mom?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

He left because he couldn't deal with the secret that the mom had been involved in the murder of the pediphile (sp?) She wasn't directly responsible but she told the dead boy's father about the guy and he went and killed him. Reid's dad burned her bloody clothes and tried to keep the family together but he just couldn't get over the whole incident.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3483662;
    He left because he couldn't deal with the secret that the mom had been involved in the murder of the pediphile (sp?) She wasn't directly responsible but she told the dead boy's father about the guy and he went and killed him. Reid's dad burned her bloody clothes and tried to keep the family together but he just couldn't get over the whole incident.
    Bless you. I now have closure.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Just keeping my love on for Shemar Moore!

shemar1.jpgshemar2.jpgshemar3.jpgshemar4.jpgshemar5.jpg
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty;3545284 View Post
    I'm with you, sister. He is one pretty man. Wouldn't you just love for him to call you his baby girl? Sigh.

When are they gonna give us new episodes!?!?!?!?!
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3553452;
    When are they gonna give us new episodes!?!?!?!?!
    According to another thread (Fall TV 2009), new season starts on Wednesday, September 23rd at 9pm. Glad to see they haven't moved it around any.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread