+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 132 FirstFirst ... 9495051525354555657585960616263646566676869109 ... LastLast
Like Tree104Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3432287;
    What quote was it?
    It's in my signature line.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel;3432312;
    Anyone notice Joe Regalbuto (Frank Fontana from Murphy Brown) as Commander Marks? I haven't seen him much in the last few years and it was a pleasant surprise.
    If you check out the opening credits of shows, you'll notice that he's been directing a lot of tv for years now.
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken .

yeah - he's been directing more than acting since Murphy Brown ended.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Agreed, I've seen several of his directing credits. I just meant that I found it enjoyable to see him acting again; it brought back some fond memories.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

OH I hope you are all watching this. IT is awesome tonight

I had to watch it. Man, oh man.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    WHY DO THEY ALWAYS PICK ON REID?! LOL. Why is always him? I almost cried with his recorded message for his mom. Just glad he'll never have to send it to her. (At least not this time.)
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I was in tears, too, at that message. Loved Garcia's little spiel, too, about her 'babies' coming home.
    Self-reliance is the only road to true freedom, and being one's own person is its ultimate reward.
    --Patricia Sampson

I loved that the creepy unsub also starred on Boston Legal in a memorable series of episodes. My favorites intertwine with each other, like one of those crazy snake tangles...

Awesome episode - that final scene sent shivers up my spine - and I did tear up when Reid was making his message.

Okay. What a finale. But I have a question about the end. It reminded me of another episode a few episodes back. The unsub was trying to get the FBI to make a deal in order to keep more people from being his victims. It was the episode where the unsub almost killed Morgan. He threw him through a window and almost shot him in the head but he didn't because Morgan was knocked unconcious and therefore was not a challenge for him. I thought that unsub was killed. Am I mistaken?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread