+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 123 FirstFirst ... 6464748495051525354555657585960616263646566106 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I loved how in the end he was interviewing Amanda.. and would continue to do so. Reid was awesome.

Best episode yet. 'course I'm probably biased because I got me a huge dose of Reid.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Last night's show.....WOW! It had me on the edge of my seat. Really well done, and went all kinds of unexpected directions.
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

I felt so bad for the boy at the end when he figured out that it was his "friend" who killed his mom. It made me cry.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3430151;
    I felt so bad for the boy at the end when he figured out that it was his "friend" who killed his mom. It made me cry.
    Oh I know....and I really got chills the way they showed the boy putting all the pieces together. ANd the way the "friend" kept telling him not to wish he were dead. One of the few CM episodes that made me really feel for the "unsub" really well done!
    "There are worse crimes than burning books. One of them is not reading them."
    Joseph Brodsky: (1940-1996) Russian-US poet

I read banned books.
    Just Jazzie

This episode rocks an the show rarely disappoints, and I'm happy when they didn't focus on the gruesome.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

Nice surprise George Chakiris quote at the end. Anyone know where it came from?

He'll always be Bernardo to me.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzie1953;3430159;
    Oh I know....and I really got chills the way they showed the boy putting all the pieces together. ANd the way the "friend" kept telling him not to wish he were dead. One of the few CM episodes that made me really feel for the "unsub" really well done!
    The poor child. And the poor unsub. One hopes the child will remember what his "friend" told him about being the one who made him "see".

I wasn't so clear why the child wished he had died as well...not to be insensitive to his loss of his real mom, but he did seem to have a pretty loving adoptive mom now. But it did make for good drama that he felt that way. And was obviously going to feel even worse when he found out about his friend.

FORT Fanatic

My VCR messed up and didn't tape the episode. What happened? Can I please get a review? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by NJ EJ;3430235;
    Nice surprise George Chakiris quote at the end. Anyone know where it came from?

He'll always be Bernardo to me.
    shoot - I wanted to write it down because I loved it and knew it would forget it.....

I love Google:

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.”
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread