+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 124 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

What an awesome episode tonight!! Definitely one of the creepiest ones in awhile. I wonder if we'll cross paths with Foyette...or whoever he was ...again.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

What I love about this show, among other things, is all the actors fromj the past that they resurrect.
    I used to love C. Thomas Howell. And, he was one of the creepiest killers they've had on this show in a while. Great job! I think his character may resurface, just like Carradine's did when Mandy Patinkin was still on the show.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3387243;
    What an awesome episode tonight!! Definitely one of the creepiest ones in awhile. I wonder if we'll cross paths with Foyette...or whoever he was ...again.
    My husband wondered the same thing. He actually thought it would be Foyette all along and I didn't think so. Well, he was right. I think that it might be sometime next season or the season after that and in passing Hotchner will make reference to him. It's too good of a storyline to never come across again.

I was right there with your husband in thinking it was Foyette (but mostly because it had to be him or the reporter since they were the only other two characters on the show ). Still, there was something fshy about him. I got confused though when they found the body at the house, I was thinking that was Foyette. Even after Foyette was walking around I was like...well who the heck was the dead guy? It took me far longer than I'd like to admit to realize that it was the cop
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I thought it was Foyette from the beginning, as well. They gave us several clues. I definitely think he'll become Hochner's nemesis, just like Carradine did with Pantinkin's character.

Loved last night's episode. Garcia is such a great character - glad to see her showcased last night.

I was very happy that Hodge went in and told Garcia that he thought she did a great job and they couldn't be a team without her. She's so cute! Again, not enough Reid for me though last night.
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Fanatic

last epi was great. thats the one thing about garcia...her personality. its so uplifting that she wants to see the good in everyone but boy did she get a dose of reality huh. small town gossip that rips through everyone.

did the sister (tina) suppress that memory of her and her brother tommy. or did she just completely forgot about it or grew up and realized the wrong of it. was just wondering.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by bell;3394878;
    did the sister (tina) suppress that memory of her and her brother tommy. or did she just completely forgot about it or grew up and realized the wrong of it. was just wondering.
    I don't think she completely forgot about it. I think she just put it to one side and went on to live her life (and probably her aunt and uncle drilled it into her that he was bad, that they could never speak to him again etc. Though I don't really get why he was more "at fault" then she was. They were both participants and she was older, after all). She didn't have any pictures of him in her house, except for the ones she had hidden under the bed, as if she didn't want ever-present reminders of him around her.

I think we'd all be happy if they had a spin-off that was centred around Reid. Ah, I can dream...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I was so happy that last night's episode had a good amount of Reid in it.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread