+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 124 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3368425;
    Finally got all caught up online. Is it me or is Reid looking hotter this season. I love his hair. Love seeing JJ back where she belongs. Now I kind of have a question about last week's (?) episode "Pleasure Is My Business". Am I the only one who almost expected the girl's father's car to explode? I am glad they revisited Hotch's issue with Haleigh and his son (is it Jack?) While I don't want them to get back together (Haleigh was horrible to him), I do hope that we will see more of him with his son. It's important for them to show that father/child relationships don't have to end just because the marriage does.
    "Zoe's Reprise" kind of reminded me of the Criminal Minds book that I read. It was a little different though since the book's "unsub" wasn't just copycatting serial killers. He was taking the stories directly out of one of Rossi's book and then there was a discrepency with the timeline. (He copycatted 2 serial killers out of sequence of the actual serial killers' murders). If I remember correctly, he was doing it sort of to show what the original killers were doing wrong.
    I am loving any episode where I can get some major "Reid-idge". The more Reid on my screen the better.

I thought the girl's dad's car was going to explode. I was waiting for it.
    Wake up and be awesome

Me, too. I even did the countdown as soon as he got in the car and then they flipped back to Meagan (?) talking to Hotch. I was like "And...5,4,3,2,1 cue car bomb". But all it was was her showing that she took the sim card out of her phone so he couldn't get her contacts. So am I right that she poisoned herself the way she poisoned those guys? And she died, right?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I believe she died. I found it very off that Hodge didn't do anything when he knew she had poisoned herself. He just sat there holding her hand instead of trying to revive her. All I could guess is that maybe poison can be transferred during CPR so he just didn't do anything?
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3369757;
    I believe she died. I found it very off that Hodge didn't do anything when he knew she had poisoned herself. He just sat there holding her hand instead of trying to revive her. All I could guess is that maybe poison can be transferred during CPR so he just didn't do anything?
    Hotch wouldn't have gotten poisoned doing CPR. It was a fast acting poison, and the other guy had called 911, but I assumed he just realized they wouldn't get there on time, there was nothing that could be done, and he just was staying with her as she wished. She looked too far gone when they got there, which made me think that. I could be wrong, but that was my assumption.

Thanks Starbucks. That makes sense. I almost felt sorry for her in the end.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Great episode last night. But....not enough Reid. Next week's looks really good, too, although I'm not sure I like
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Morgan being placed in danger, yet again. LOL I'm sure Garcia will flip out, too.
    I spoilered because I don't know how many of you saw the previews for next week.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

There were a few questions hanging in the air for me. Did they find out if the priest was putting something in the holy water to make the people die? It was asked but I dont remember seeing an answer. Did those three guys really kill the priest in Spain? That was the reason they were targeted for 'exorcism'. I didnt see any mention of whether they did it or not.

It seemed that they were trying to show us viewers that the people really had demons inside of them. The fried spoke to the priest and said he was stronger than him or something like that. I believe that the ritual itself is what killed the human hosts not a special drug of any sort. Each one of them were bleeding from their noses during the rituals....... creeped me out in the end when Prentiss got a nose bleed in front of the church.
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey;3381043;
    There were a few questions hanging in the air for me. Did they find out if the priest was putting something in the holy water to make the people die? It was asked but I dont remember seeing an answer. Did those three guys really kill the priest in Spain? That was the reason they were targeted for 'exorcism'. I didnt see any mention of whether they did it or not.
    I was wondering about the priest in Spain, too.
    With all the nosebleeds I thought I was watching Lost.
    I'm with nilesgirl - not enough Reid (there's never enough Reid)!
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I agree, Reid was very absent in this episode! I truly hope that they aren't going to
    Click to see Spoiler:
    harm Morgan
    because that would really irritate me!
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread