+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 124 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Hopefully next week we get the new episode and it continues until the end of the season. Most of these shows seem like they aren't making enough episodes to fill the entire season so they give us repeats in between to make it last.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Not quite next week buglover. New episodes don't start till the 11th.

Way to burst my bubble CA!!! Well at least I can view short clips online for my Reid fix!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Looks like next week will be the repeat of the conclusion to this episode. It was a good one. Nice to finally see Hodge somewhat attracted to someone / something other than his job.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3293963;
    Way to burst my bubble CA!!! Well at least I can view short clips online for my Reid fix!
    At least I'm not Debbie Downer (a la SNL)

They played another repeat last night. Luke Perry was the leader of a polygamous sect. He was actually quite good. Who knew after 90210?

There's no new episode on tonight either! WTH??!! I really would like to see JJ come back already.
    Yup, with donuts!!

New episode is next week. February 11th.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

About time.

Finally got all caught up online. Is it me or is Reid looking hotter this season. I love his hair. Love seeing JJ back where she belongs. Now I kind of have a question about last week's (?) episode "Pleasure Is My Business". Am I the only one who almost expected the girl's father's car to explode? I am glad they revisited Hotch's issue with Haleigh and his son (is it Jack?) While I don't want them to get back together (Haleigh was horrible to him), I do hope that we will see more of him with his son. It's important for them to show that father/child relationships don't have to end just because the marriage does.
    "Zoe's Reprise" kind of reminded me of the Criminal Minds book that I read. It was a little different though since the book's "unsub" wasn't just copycatting serial killers. He was taking the stories directly out of one of Rossi's book and then there was a discrepency with the timeline. (He copycatted 2 serial killers out of sequence of the actual serial killers' murders). If I remember correctly, he was doing it sort of to show what the original killers were doing wrong.
    I am loving any episode where I can get some major "Reid-idge". The more Reid on my screen the better.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread