+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 123 FirstFirst ... 404142434445464748495051525354555657585960100 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I watched a re-run last night about a seriel bomber who was using a book as a guide to trying to get technology out so it wouldn't take over the city. I hadn't seen it before which is a treat for me. The only problem is that it was on at midnight and I stayed up to watch the whole thing!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3255317;
    I watched a re-run last night about a seriel bomber who was using a book as a guide to trying to get technology out so it wouldn't take over the city. I hadn't seen it before which is a treat for me. The only problem is that it was on at midnight and I stayed up to watch the whole thing!
    That's what I love about having a DVR. I can record anything I want to watch and I can still get a good night's sleep.

toothdoc

CCL

I liked how they did the show last night, making us start off liking the guy by showing his nice interaction with his daughter so that, when he was arrested, we initially doubted his involvement with the murders (especially as the BAU were shown to not be behind the arrest, thinking it too early).
    And my, oh my, Reid continues to get cuter by the episode. Sigh. ("Where did you get this kid?"" He was left in a basket on the steps of the FBI." )
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL
    And my, oh my, Reid continues to get cuter by the episode. Sigh. ("Where did you get this kid?" "He was left in a basket on the steps of the FBI." )
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who noticed Reid's growing cuteness last night. There was definitely something different about his look. Perhaps the way he had his hair? And that line was the best line in the whole show.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I am in love with Reid. He's my favorite character on this show!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Reid and Garcia are the reasons I started watching this show in the first place. Just happened to be flipping thru the channels when I saw Garcia doing her thing on a computer stopped, saw Reid, stayed.

Reid is definitely the reason why I keep watching. When I was first persuaded to start watching, it was Mandy Patinkin's last 2 episodes and I was hooked in the first 15 minutes. I was kind of bummed that I didn't get to see MP more but seeing MGG made up for it and I absolutely love Thomas Gibson. You know, it wasn't until I saw her filmography that I realized that AJ Cook was in Final Destination 2. She didn't even look the same. So I had to watch FD2 again just to see her. Soo weird.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I love how this show seems to use a lot of actors who you've seen before in much more sympathetic roles. They seem to get so many of them to play against type. And I love that.....keeps me watching.

I thought something was off immediately with the suspect because of the way they started the show. It was a good episode though. I really think that it's getting better with time. I was waiting for Morgan to beat the unsub up.

Another good episode last night with a chilling ending.... Glad to see them flesh out the AJ replacement character a bit more and have her give Thomas Gibson some helpful words of advice. While I enjoy AJ, I was really starting to like this character, too.

+ Reply to Thread