+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 121 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I suppose though we have to remember that JJ isn't a profiler. So what the heck was she doing walking into the barn alone? I guess not everything can be realistic. Haha. I agree that it was pretty obvious it was only one unsub. But I enjoyed last night's episode, even if it was a little more gruesome than normal. Though, there were definite moments that I couldn't stomach. I just assumed they were playing up to the Superbowl crowd. Which seemed to work because they kept approximately 1/3 of the audience and scored "Grey's Anatomy/CSI" numbers. Which for Criminal Minds is one heck of a showing!

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl73;2230066;
    That was a really gruesome episode...loved it, though. It's a disturbing show and yet I can't look away...
    Man, what a thrilling and awful show! Is it just me, or are they getting more violent and gory lately? I love suspense, but hey, I had a hard time falling asleep after last night.

I think that JJ ends up ok. She was seen looking rattled but alive saying Reid went out back. I figured that it was a split personality on the part of the son. And what we saw of his father, were actually just flashbacks. So I expect to find his father somewhere dead in the house. And the son, having been horrifically abused, still carries his father within.

Eeerie. Will keep the lights on next time.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

In the previews they show the team watching an internet feed with Reid on it and say that he has been beaten. Poor Reid. Love that guy!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Ohhh.....The next part of the episode was suppose to be on tonight! Darn technical difficulties, now we have to wait until Sunday!

We're dog sitting at my inlaws right now and I have been triple checking the doors everytime I walk past them. Very freaky episode...loved it though.
    Is the unsub Dawson?? From Dawson's Creek?? Hubby mentioned it half way through the episode that he thought it was him.

I didn't realize there was only one unsub until JJ and Reid went to the house....I'm looking forward to the finish of the storyline.
    ---------------------
    opps....

Oh no, you don't have to wait until Sunday (if you get CBS). Criminal Minds normally airs on Wednesday nights. So you can see part two on the American station. I wanted to watch tonight on CTV, but House won out.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2232336;
    Oh no, you don't have to wait until Sunday (if you get CBS). Criminal Minds normally airs on Wednesday nights. So you can see part two on the American station. I wanted to watch tonight on CTV, but House won out.

I went to watch it tonight and it wasn't the episode promised. Before the show aired they said that due to production issues Revelation wasn't available but would be aired at 8 p.m. this coming Sunday.

That is too bad. Especially for those Canadians that don't get the CBS channel. Hopefull that isn't going to happen with CBS tonight.

Missed the first half last Sunday and will watch both halves tonight. That is unless somebody wants to fill me in on to what happened.

Great episode. I did have to look away a few times. I am a wimp. Near the end I thought it was going to have a third part-but they wrapped it up. (more or less)

Click to see Spoiler:
    Please please please PTB don't have Reid addicted to dilaudid.

Ugh, I am so disappointed with the ending. Do they really need to make him an addict? That is just too cliche from a show like Criminal Minds. I expected more. Tonight's episode was pretty gruesome, but not really for the physical violence, but the emotional toll was a steep one.

+ Reply to Thread