+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 126 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3243612;
    I know what you mean - i think she didn't have 1000 hair accessories. I wish I could remember, but I think she wore it differently - and I thought her face looked slimmer.
    Me, too, enough so that I looked to see if her body was also---in the bit of the show I saw she was always sitting so hard to tell, but it seemed about the same. Maybe the actress is doing a big diet thing but is wearing padding so there can be some kind of big reveal later. I hope she doesn't dump her nice geek boy if she gets thin!
    But it may have just been a side effect of less hair clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3243612;
    I know what you mean - i think she didn't have 1000 hair accessories. I wish I could remember, but I think she wore it differently - and I thought her face looked slimmer.
    \
    I, too thought she looked a bit slimmer. And her hair definitely looked different.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

New episode tomorrow night!! From the pictures on CBS, it looks like Garcia may have her crazy hair accessories back.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I'm really glad I found this forum. It's interesting how many posters are common to my favorite shows. I must have good taste in TV! LOL

Anyway, everyone helps me understand the episodes even more... someone always manages to point out some seemingly minor point, and I go "yeah, how did I MISS that?"

Thanks for the fun reading, and answering my questions without having to ask them.

Solid episode this week - I like it when they focus on the cases and not the personal lives of the main characters. And - I LOVE Morgan!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs. Hein;3249872;
    I'm really glad I found this forum. It's interesting how many posters are common to my favorite shows. I must have good taste in TV! LOL

Anyway, everyone helps me understand the episodes even more... someone always manages to point out some seemingly minor point, and I go "yeah, how did I MISS that?"

Thanks for the fun reading, and answering my questions without having to ask them.

Aw, shucks! But I agree, it is interesting how common threads of interest link the posters. For example there are some very popular shows (according to Nielson) that never get posted about here...e.g., Two and Half Men. I assume it was reality TV that brought people here, but not sure why that should lead to interest in Heroes and LOST and Prison Break and Criminal Minds.
    Last edited by PWS; 12-12-2008 at 06:40 PM.

The next episode looks really creepy. The husband tells the wife he's the freeway killer and she laughs and says she's the Zodiac killer!! She's joking but it seems he might not be. I really look forward to this show every week!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3250459;
    Aw, shucks! But I agree, it is interesting how common threads of interest link the posters. For example there are some very popular shows (according to Nielson) that never get posted about here...e.g., Two and Half Men. I assume it was reality TV that brought people here, but not sure why that should lead to interest in Heroes and LOST and Prison Break and Criminal Minds.

I bounce around several message boards and find that the best shows (IMO) are overlooked and the quirkier shows are always at the top of the list - although The View is always in the top 5......
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

That was such a sweet ending tonight!!!!!! After such a tragic storyline to end with JJ and the baby was wonderful!
    "My heart is, and always will be, yours." – Sense and Sensibility

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

You might want to put your post in spoiler tags. The episode hasn't aired in any time zone but the East Coast yet.

But yes, it was a very good ending.
    Wake up and be awesome

+ Reply to Thread