+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 129 FirstFirst ... 36373839404142434445464748495051525354555696 ... LastLast
Like Tree91Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

CCL

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I didn't get to watch it until yesterday. Oh Reid and his magical flirtation. Now we just got to move the bartender to DC so that Reid can get some loving.

nilesgirl - The team were trying to catch an unsub that was picking up girls from clubs and killing them. They were scoping out clubs and Morgan was encouraging Reid to flirt with people using his skills. Reid said his skill was statistics but Morgan said not to go with that. So Reid chose magic. He went up to the bartender to give her a flyer about the unsub and did a magic trick involving the flyer. He told her to call if she saw someone who looked like the unsub. She asked if she could call him even if she didn't see the unsub. He said yes and started to walk away. She called out to him that she didn't have his number; he said it was behind her barrette. She put her hand to her hair and there was his card. It was sweet. Later she got kidnapped by the unsub but she was rescued in time. At the end of the episode she called Reid and there was some phone flirting going on.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

And except for the bloody evisceration part, the show advanced some character lines. The "new" girl flubs and Hotch has her on his own form of probation, but she works her way back into his respect. And Reid, darling Reid, found his flirt. Since the show theme was about a killer who learned his new stuff by going to a pickup artist school, this was a clever way to show Reid learning his own effective line. Really cute.

The thing I like about this show is the character development...and this seems to be Reid's year, so far.

ETA: Did you notice that Garcia pulled a smile out of Hotch with a little phone flirt? The first phone call from the scene when she was stumbling all over herself before pulling herself back to the task at hand.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 11-28-2008 at 10:33 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Hotch smiled? Now I really have to watch. LOL. Too bad I won't get a chance until probably Tuesday. And the Reid flirting thing sounds really cute. I can't wait. He wouldn't need any tricks or pickup lines with me, though. All he'd have to do is smile and he'd have me under his spell.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

PWS
    FORT Fogey

I'm so mad I missed all but the last 20 min. of this episode and the Reid flirtation---forgot which show I was taping and watched Private Practice instead until suddenly... Will have to try and go on line.

Awwww. I just watched online. So Reid has a prospective girlfriend, now, thanks to Morgan. Too cute. It's about time, too. He seriously needed someone. Just a question, did JJ ever say what she was going to name the baby? All I saw was Reid coming in to her hospital room and her making him godfather and letting him hold the baby boy. But I didn't hear if she said a name. Anyone know?
    And I did catch Hotch's little smile at Garcia's comment. I think my favorite part was when Reid used Jordan in his demonstration about "push and pull" (complimenting her on her earrings and then throwing in a subtle insult). That was very cute. I don't know how I feel about Jordan, yet. Is she just temporary? Is Cook coming back after maternity leave or is that it for her?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

I hope JJ is coming back after maternity leave. I haven't heard anything about the actress leaving.
    JJ did say what the baby's name was but I can't remember what it is - sorry. Oh, I just looked it up on youtube; she named him Henry.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Nice strong name.

AJ must be coming back - in the opening credits where they're all lined up, she's there and new girl is not. I suppose there's the potential that new girl will stay when she returns and could become an agent - I'd love to see her and Morgan steam up my screen!!
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

PWS
    FORT Fogey

This last episode Garcia looked different--somehow more normal as if she'd put on less make up or wasn't wearing some "out there" accessory that she usually wears... can't put my finger on it...but thought it was an improvement in her "look". Not that normal is always better! Just this time it was. Anyone else know what I mean/figure out what was different?

I know what you mean - i think she didn't have 1000 hair accessories. I wish I could remember, but I think she wore it differently - and I thought her face looked slimmer.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

+ Reply to Thread