+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 121 FirstFirst ... 31323334353637383940414243444546474849505191 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

As am I. I meant to mention something last night in my post. When Reid had his 2nd dream (the one at the couple's house) and woke up screaming (That just broke my heart). The woman said something to Morgan that kind of got me a little mad. She said "You guys are FBI!" Like FBI agents are supposed to be unfeeling robots. I yelled at the screen. "Right, but they're also human beings! Even FBI agents can have nightmares, lady." Now, I know that she's raw because her son was kidnapped and whatever but I just found that line to be so....annoying. just MHO
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I missed it! i was so tired from stayin up the night before that I fell asleep during gary unmarried. Whats the good stuff I missed?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

To the Point

Reid is having dreams through the whole episode. These dreams are actually revelations about his childhood. They also are happening in the midst of a case in which 5 year olds are being kidnapped and killed. I don't want to tell you too much. You really need to see the episode.

I'm frightened for Reid. Unlocking memories of that nature can really make a person go nuts. I truly hope he can handle it and does the right thing.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by NCLurker;3229557;
    Reid is having dreams through the whole episode. These dreams are actually revelations about his childhood. They also are happening in the midst of a case in which 5 year olds are being kidnapped and killed. I don't want to tell you too much. You really need to see the episode.
    You really need to see it, not only because it was good and tells us much about our beloved Reid, but because it is clearly going to be "continued" into the next episode, so if you want to know what is happening you need to catch up.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3229495;
    As am I. I meant to mention something last night in my post. When Reid had his 2nd dream (the one at the couple's house) and woke up screaming (That just broke my heart). The woman said something to Morgan that kind of got me a little mad. She said "You guys are FBI!" Like FBI agents are supposed to be unfeeling robots. I yelled at the screen. "Right, but they're also human beings! Even FBI agents can have nightmares, lady." Now, I know that she's raw because her son was kidnapped and whatever but I just found that line to be so....annoying. just MHO
    I don't remember her saying that - are you sure it wasn't the husband? I remember her looking at him rather sympathetically and even asking if he was all right.
    I'm glad they're continuing next week and not leaving us hanging. I wasn't that surprised at the reveal at the end. Have we ever really heard anything about Reid's father? I always thought he was dead but I don't know if that is because it was ever mentioned or if I was just assuming.
    I do like Reid's mother, though she always seems to be suffering more from tiredness than mental illness. I guess it's all the bathrobes. And the show does seem to make sanitariums seem rather ideal. No sterile white walls, bothersome patients, pill-pushing doctors. Just a cuddle in a comfy chair, free to read and write, and then getting your own big bed in your own private room at the end of the day.
    Did anyone else think that Prentiss's comment (that crime scene investigators messed up the crime scene because they always want to be cops rather than scientists) to be a little dig at CSI? Especially considering they were in Vegas, home of the first CSI.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3229809;
    Did anyone else think that Prentiss's comment (that crime scene investigators messed up the crime scene because they always want to be cops rather than scientists) to be a little dig at CSI? Especially considering they were in Vegas, home of the first CSI.

I totally thought that! Grissom would not approve.

They need to do a crossover. LOL Actually my friend who got me hooked on this show wants to see a crossover between CM and NCIS. She wants to see Garcia and What's-Her-Face (The computer tech from NCIS) to work together.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3229809;
    I don't remember her saying that - are you sure it wasn't the husband? I remember her looking at him rather sympathetically and even asking if he was all right.
    I'm glad they're continuing next week and not leaving us hanging. I wasn't that surprised at the reveal at the end. Have we ever really heard anything about Reid's father? I always thought he was dead but I don't know if that is because it was ever mentioned or if I was just assuming.
    I do like Reid's mother, though she always seems to be suffering more from tiredness than mental illness. I guess it's all the bathrobes. And the show does seem to make sanitariums seem rather ideal. No sterile white walls, bothersome patients, pill-pushing doctors. Just a cuddle in a comfy chair, free to read and write, and then getting your own big bed in your own private room at the end of the day.
    Reid's mom has to be at an expensive, private facility--not that I know where the money is coming from, because I know from the place they sent a family member that that place is definitely not a typical mental hospital that they'd involuntarily commit someone--those with money would get the better places.

I do definitely agree that was a dig at CSI.

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3229671;
    I'm frightened for Reid. Unlocking memories of that nature can really make a person go nuts. I truly hope he can handle it and does the right thing.
    I agree. I kind of feel protective of Reid. While I love any episode that gives him a big storyline, part of me wonders why he just can't be happy and trouble-free for once. Poor guy has been through a lot--torture, drug addiction, mentally ill mom, and now his father is probably a killer!

+ Reply to Thread