+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 134 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142434445464748495090 ... LastLast
Like Tree109Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Nilesgirl I think they did that in the first season, the killer was copycatting previous MO's - they caught him because he followed them chronoligically.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Okay. Because in this book, Gideon's already gone and Rossi's taken over.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I'm quite looking forward to tonight's episode. It's Reid-centered -- always a plus -- and Jane Lynch is guest starring as his mentally ill mother.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

It is a very very good episode.....!!! Although I saw the ending coming (I won't spoil it) it was very well done!!
    No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible. George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

This is the episode that MGG was talking about. It will somewhat explain why he's so drawn to this job. Seeing him have the nightmares, though, is not going to do well for me. I may get a little too emotional since I used to get them all the time. Well, not about my childhood but still. I hate seeing Reid in such a fragile, frightened state of mind. It breaks my heart.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

No worries Nilesgirl, he has a friend to comfort him. Another good episode but it didn't affect me as much as the one with the couples in the cabin - that still has me spooked. I guess it tells where my fears lie! LOL I hate staying in hotels, I never sleep well.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I hate staying in hotels, I never sleep well.
    I get a little nervous anytime I sleep in an unfamiliar place whether it's a hotel or even someone else's home. Every little noise makes me jump and I find myself lying awake staring at the ceiling for hours. I'm glad Reid's not alone when he has these nightmares but it's still going to get to me.

! I didn't see that last scene coming at all!! That explains everything that his mother said. My heart kept breaking (as I knew it would) when I saw him so frightened and tormented. I had to cover my eyes with that 2nd dream he had (the one he had at the couple's house) because of the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    leeches
    . (I only spoilered for those on the West Coast who haven't seen it yet). Holy crap! Wow and next week is more Reid. Which is always good. Now that my mind is completely tormented seeing him in such a fragile state, I think I am going to go to bed.

To the Point

Holy Cow! Tonights episode was disturbing right up to the last scene. Loved it.

Wow! Did NOT expect that last reveal. No wonder Reid is the way he is. I'm looking forward to this playing out....
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread