+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 124 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

What!?!?! No way, say it isn't so! Gosh, what a cliff hanger, I don't know if I can wait till next season, I want to find out what happens NOW

Are they going to run reruns during the summer or is this now on hiatus? I thought the second part of this Game of Save Her would finish this season. No? Shoot!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Man!! What a cliff hanger...I dont know, it seemed kind of like, to obvious of a cliffhanger, like they were trying to hard..does that make sense?
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

A Super Criminal Minds

This great show will get the boost it deserves when it gets the coveted after SuperBowl Sunday timeslot about a murder at a SuperBowl party. This is consistently one of the best shows on tv. It has had some low points, but overall the writing, the acting on this show are stellar.

My PVR is going to be on overload up here in Canada as Global will be airing the Canadian Deal or No Deal slao after the SuperBowl.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

Quote Originally Posted by technomage500;2220748;
    This great show will get the boost it deserves when it gets the coveted after SuperBowl Sunday timeslot about a murder at a SuperBowl party. This is consistently one of the best shows on tv. It has had some low points, but overall the writing, the acting on this show are stellar. My PVR is going to be on overload up here in Canada as Global will be airing the Canadian Deal or No Deal slao after the SuperBowl.
    Fellow Albertan!
    Tonight was a rerun but yesterday nights' was just too gruesome. That was the one about the serial killer who took rib trophys from his victims that he cut up while still alive. And the team had to bargain with the killer so he's still out there. Yikes. I hope that trailer operating theatre didn't give any sociopaths any new ideas.

And yes, Superbowl is going to be a late one here. Won't start until 4:20 ish (kickoff) and ends sometime close to midnight they say. I can't say I'm really hyped about the Deal or No Deal. I'm glad it's successful for Howie, but not my top pick of the night.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

It will be very interesting to see James van der Beek on tv again!
    I love this show and am oh so pleased that they got the post superbowl shot!

Loved last night's show! I cannot wait for the 2nd part.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Techsan by the grace of G texasgirl73's Avatar
    That was a really gruesome episode...loved it, though. It's a disturbing show and yet I can't look away. I was yelling at the woman to just run, get in the car and get away when she was walking into the barn.
    *Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes*

Very good episode, but I thought it was a little too obvious that it was only one person doing the killings with at least two personalities.
    I feel really bad for the team though. Just once I'd like them to finish a fun activity before going out on a case. The season finale last year had them all on vacation and finally smiling and having fun before one of the team was accused of commiting murder.
    Did any one out there get just a little scared when Reed pulled his gun?? I don't know what would be safer. Reed protecting you or the Unsub after you.

Can't wait to the second part. Looks like its a test of wills between Reed and the Unsub. Did anyone see the other agent( I can't remember her name.) in the previews for the second part? I think I heard 3 gunshots when the dogs attacked her, but I'm not sure.
    Headlines
    Iran says it shot down unmanned US spy plane.
    Lemonade recalled due to possibleglass fragments in Canada.
    Lindsay Lohan to join Celebrity Big Brother.

Anybody else need a dandelion break???

Quote Originally Posted by texasgirl73;2230066;
    That was a really gruesome episode...loved it, though. It's a disturbing show and yet I can't look away. I was yelling at the woman to just run, get in the car and get away when she was walking into the barn.
    Her walking into the barn, alone and in the dark, was right out of those slasher pics The thing you shouldn't do. The same with Reid chasing the guy into a corn field But I guess they had to separate for dramas sake.

It was a very good episode though.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

+ Reply to Thread