+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 123 FirstFirst ... 26272829303132333435363738394041424344454686 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by PWS;3211640;
    The unsub got pregnant using her jailbird boyfriend's sperm which had been smuggled out...probably by that guard who made money on E Bay selling souvenirs of killers. She lost the baby. She then planted some of the unused sperm in the vaginas of the women she killed...which made it look like he came back from the dead until they noticed the sperm had been frozen.
    Well that's just eeeew! Reminds me of that soap where some girl tried to impregnate another using a turkey baster
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Probably what she used for her home fertilization! I'm not sure I'd want to use it on turkeys again (and I'd probably buy a new clean one to do it), but it's definitely the right approach for a down home manless pregnancy.

FORT Fanatic

ah yes, now that it was mentioned...i thought i heard that part. but was a little like "ewww" not possilbe and must have blocked it out. that was just too creepy. talk about obsessed with a killer.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

I thoroughly (sp?) enjoyed this episode. Luke Perry as a bad guy, WOW! And I really loved the unspoken sweetness with Reid at the end. With all the scripture recitation going on, I couldn't help but think of one thing. When Prentiss was telling Reid that it wasn't his fault and that she would do it all again, I couldn't help but think of one scripture. John 15:3: "Greater love hath no man than this. That a man lay down his life for a friend." And all he had to do was look at her at the end and give her one of his cute smiles and she knew he was okay. You notice that Morgan had to play hero again. Wonder how that made Garcia feel. Loved that Hotch was afraid to go in there because he didn't want to be the one responsible if he cost Reid and Prentiss their lives.
    Anyone else recognize that woman that helped Prentiss? She played Susan Lewis's strung-out sister Chloe on ER.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I totally forgot the show was on last night because I was watching the Biggest Loser but then it just popped into my head about 20 minutes after it had already started. So I missed the first 20 minutes, but I caught on pretty quickly. I liked the episode too. Luke Perry does a good job at the scary/bad guy type roles. I love Reid too.
    Wake up and be awesome

I found the show subpar and predictable- and found myself wandering around the house doing chores/making lists.....

Luke Perry was great in the role, I enjoyed seeing Kathleen Wilhoite again (Susan's strung out Sister)- she's a tremendous actress. The ending was the best part of the whole show - when Morgan and Reid left the compound and Prentiss rushed to Reid did bring a tear to my eye - Paget is another amazing actress, that is highly underrated. Her expressiveness is so very real, it never feels like she's acting.

The dude in the beginning - can't remember if he was a cop or what, but I swear he was Greg's buddy on Dharma and Greg - I'm going to google it.

P.S. - That was indeed Joel Murray - Greg's Friend, Pete
    Last edited by anders332; 10-09-2008 at 09:59 AM.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3214728;
    Anyone else recognize that woman that helped Prentiss? She played Susan Lewis's strung-out sister Chloe on ER.
    Was this lady also the one that had the bone wind chimes, Jane I think, when Gideon was an agent? The wind chimes were from the serial killer guy that Gideon met with in a diner?

Quote Originally Posted by Raye6696;3214802;
    Was this lady also the one that had the bone wind chimes, Jane I think, when Gideon was an agent? The wind chimes were from the serial killer guy that Gideon met with in a diner?
    Jane was played by Amy Madigan

Kathleen Wilhoite played the mom last night.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

The last scene of Reid in the plane made my heart flutter. So yummy! I enjoyed the episode even though it really felt like something we'd seen over and over again on these types of shows.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3214816;
    The last scene of Reid in the plane made my heart flutter. So yummy! I enjoyed the episode even though it really felt like something we'd seen over and over again on these types of shows.
    The ending was the only redeeming quality of the whole show (for me anyway).......I'm glad they're focusing on the relationships that people in this field of work would have in the real world.

+ Reply to Thread