+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 134 FirstFirst ... 25262728293031323334353637383940414243444585 ... LastLast
Like Tree113Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Oh, I didn't make the connection that the blonde was the wife of the cop. Anyway, what happened was that they tracked her down at the last victim's house and while they (from outside) had her distracted, Morgan got the would-be victim out the bedroom window. The unsub flipped out and then walked outside holding a gun. The cops and agents were all there warning her to drop the gun and she looked up and said "I'm coming for you baby" and aimed her weapon at the cops forcing them to shoot and kill her. (Suicide by Cop is the common term for this) When the agents walked over to her body, they saw the same markings on her which meant that when she couldn't kill the other girl, she had to use herself to complete his "collection". She marked herself before she came outside and then forced the cops to kill her. Hotch then told everyone that he shouldn't be flying (he got a really bad attack of the ringing thing when the guns went off) and that he would be driving the 7 hours back to Quantico. Rossi told him there's some nice country on that drive and recommended that he extend the drive a day or 2. (In other words, "Hotch. TAKE A BREAK!!!")
    I really enjoyed this episode. My 2 favorite parts:
    Morgan: (or was it Hotch) What do you need to decode?
    Reid: The ability to clone myself and a year's supply of Aderall (this is a nervous system stimulant. It's used to treat Narcalepsy and ADHD)

Favorite part #2: After Reid is rattling off what he's decoded so far and how, Prentiss gazes at him and then pokes him in the face.
    Prentiss: He's so life-like. I loved that.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I missed the 2nd half of the show. Thanks for the recap nilesgirl.
    Wake up and be awesome

The blond was not the cops wife - he explained to the team that she had lost a child to the guy who was executed, otherwise he would've said "we lost a child".....

Nick (Season 1 of The Apprentice) was one of the deputies.....took me a little while to figure out where I knew him from.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

I fell asleep during the meeting with the "lover"- so what were the stab marks for??
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

The stab wounds were constellations and she was finishing what he had started by putting the remaining forms on the bodies to complete his work.
    Yup, with donuts!!

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Not the usual constellations, but some other set...Waterworld? something like that. The last one was called the Dove I remember, which was also the killer's nickname for the unsub, so sort of appropriate that she did them to herself.
    I was surprised how long it took them to start talking to her through the megaphone.. as they showed it was within a second or two of being too late.. if I was the vic I'd certainly appreciate them spending less time organizing and chatting and more speed!

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3210037;
    Oh, I didn't make the connection that the blonde was the wife of the cop. Anyway, what happened was that they tracked her down at the last victim's house and while they (from outside) had her distracted, Morgan got the would-be victim out the bedroom window. .
    But that blonde wasn't the killer. The blonde killer was someone we hadn't met before we saw her at the last victim's house. The other blonde (mother of one of the previous victims) was in one of the last scenes. She had baked the detectives cookies (or something); she and the cop are involved but he is not the father of the daughter that died (they got together after the killings).

The constellation group was "The Heavenly Waters."

Reid was looking cute last night.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Thanks for the recaps...all of you I wasn't sure of the relationship with the blonde and the cop...they looked like there was something there, I just assumed wife. And so the killer was some completely random person? Hmm. Ok! And Nilesgirl, I agree, the "So lifelike" comment was hysterical
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

FORT Fanatic

actually the blonde killer "dove" was actually on the jury that convicted the original killer. i think they mentioned that she may have fallen for him during the trial...got some sort of fascination and connection. wasn't sure if she was pregnant during/before trial and lost the child then must have been depressed and connected with the killer. actually i think they said she figured something out that the lawyers/court/fbi didn't catch until morgan said nice sky and prentiss looked up into the night sky and saw constellation or similar patterns from the stab wounds. it was only then they realized that there was a pattern in the stabbing. but the blonde killer lover figured it out and was finishing up his work.

i was having a late dinner when i was watching the show...almost choked on my spicy lemon grass chicken when prentiss just stared at reid and poked him "so lifelike". hilarious.

and i still can't believe there are women out there who are fans of criminals in jail. sending fan mail, pen pal letters, etc. something is wrong with them.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

The unsub got pregnant using her jailbird boyfriend's sperm which had been smuggled out...probably by that guard who made money on E Bay selling souvenirs of killers. She lost the baby. She then planted some of the unused sperm in the vaginas of the women she killed...which made it look like he came back from the dead until they noticed the sperm had been frozen.

+ Reply to Thread