+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 123 FirstFirst ... 24252627282930313233343536373839404142434484 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I was on the edge of my seat when Morgan was driving away. The whole interaction between he and Garcia had me bawling! Great premier!
    Yup, with donuts!!

To the Point

I think we will be seeing more of the group involved with the bombings because there was no real resolution to the whole group.

PWS
    FORT Fogey

After our recent discussion of the relationship between Morgan and Penelope this episode fit right in! She's his solace?
    Excellent episode, but can someone tell me, Morgan was still going to drive, right? I can't believe Hotch was even asking to drive...he'd just had shrapnel removed from his leg...he can't do a 3 hour drive! Even if mentally he was in any shape to concentrate after losing the blonde agent. It's not a matter of Morgan trusting his life to Hotch, it's just common sense!
    As someone who's missed a lot of earlier episodes...has it been explained why Morgan is unable to trust and has to do for himself? Be interesting to see if he would trust P. if there were ever a life/death situation.

PWS, Morgan was sexually assualted as a youn teen by a trusted mentor. Hence, the huge trust issues.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;3205310;
    PWS, Morgan was sexually assualted as a youn teen by a trusted mentor. Hence, the huge trust issues.
    Ah, thank you! Then must be especially hard to trust "superiors".... I know Reid's backstory with his psychotic mom... anyone else have skeletons in their closets that we've been told about yet?

CCL

I wish they had told us who the mystery patient was. Presumably there were secret service agents who were directly stationed outside his/her operating room that we didn't see (not just the team downstairs that we did see). I knew the ambulance driver was evil but I don't see him as being the mastermind. The masterminds usually remove themselves from the action, sending out their minions to do the jobs. I want to know who the leader was (if it wasn't the ambulance guy), what their motivation was etc. And presumably there are other collaborators still out there - where are they? Are they going to regroup or fade away? I hope they revisit this case.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies
    It was logical that the NY bureau chief had to die. That leaves open the storyline of whether Morgan will or will not accept the assignment. He does have an issue with trusting anyone other than himself and that does not bode well for an effective management style. The quick blackout at the end brought us back to the beginning and to the unresolved question of trust with Morgan. He decided on his own to take care of Hochner, but does pushing the car remote button signal a trust of Hochner or a gaining trust that the system has verified there wasn't a hidden bomb in or under the car?

Usually I hate when they do psych-outs like that (ooh, one of the team member dies, ooh Morgan is going to be blown up with the bomb) but I was just so relieved they were all okay. Loved the Garcia-Morgan talk. I don't think Morgan will take the job because that would mean he was off the BAU team and I don't think there has been anything about the actor leaving. Regarding Morgan pressing the car button - I think that was just him showing that he would still be the one driving despite what Hotch had said. I don't think it mean that he trusted that others had checked the car for bombs first. He probably checked himself anyways, knowing Morgan.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

If it's true that ambulance-guy wasn't the master-mind, then I am sticking with my suspicion on who is the mastermind. I will not say anything. If it's ever resolved and my suspicion is right, then I will do a dance. I thought what Morgan said to Garcia was sooo sweet. I found myself so angry with him though with the mistakes he made. He went after the bomber kid alone. He followed him down into a subway station alone. He then got onto an empty train alone leaving himself extremely vulnerable. Then he walked into a dark subway tunnel alone. Then, he left the team and went into the ambulance bay alone and got into the bomb-rigged ambulance alone! I'm like "WTH! Morgan, you're smarter than this! What are you doing?" I get that he wanted to try and drive the ambulance to safety but I'm with Garcia. When Morgan said "I have no other option." Garcia said "Umm, you can evacuate like everyone else." I found myself saying "Exactly! Don't get into the explosive ambulance, dummy! Get the heck out of dodge like everyone else is doing." Morgan is always doing stuff like this and one of these days, these actions (as right as he may think they are at the time) are going to cost him his life and maybe even cost another member their lives as well.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

To the Point

I love me some Morgan. I do love the relationship between Morgan and Garcia. I just do. Was so happy this was back.

Yeah I was screaming at Morgan from my sofa with anger. I was also happy with glee that his beautiful body was unharmed minutes later,lol.

Well I am sooo not happy. I watched up until the wanna-be red head was caught and in the back seat of the cruiser. Then it went to commercial break, and the entrire rest of the show was a frozen Toyata truck ad. Yup. The last 15 minutes!! Who dunnit? The only other female was the blond wife of that cop, right? So not fair
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread