+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 123 FirstFirst ... 23242526272829303132333435363738394041424383 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3204344;
    It's Wednesday!! I have been looking forward to this starting again all summer!
    I would love to do a countdown but I got reprimanded the last time (when I did it for Lost) so I won't. I'll just do it in my own private home. I'm greatly anticipating the premiere, though. I can't wait to see who was hurt in the explosion! I can't wait to get my Reid fix.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

IN the previews the past couple of weeks, I saw a female with blonde hair - so could be either the NY SAC or JJ. I'm hoping for the former. CAN'T WAIT...Not long now.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I think it's the agent that was working with them on the case. I forgot her name but he was sitting over her and screaming for someone to help. I do think JJ might be critically injured but that will give the actress time to have the baby and get better in the storyline.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Her name is Joyner and I think that's pretty much the majority speculation.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Holy crap! Talk about a premiere well worth the wait! My heart was racing the whole episode. I have one problem, though. I'll spoiler for those who haven't watched yet.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Whenever there's attacks like that, there's always a mastermind behind it all. Someone pulling the strings. Someone telling the other people what to do and when. Was the EMT guy the leader? Or was he just another puppet? Because it looks like from the previews for next week that they are totally doing a new case.
    Also, am I the only one who cried
    Click to see Spoiler:
    when Morgan said those things to Garcia? And am I the only one who thought there was going to be a last minute "Booom" when the screen went black at the end (after Morgan disarmed the alarm)?
    All in all. The very best Season Premiere EVER!!!!

Nilesgirl, you are right, that was one explosive episode. Sorry, had to say it . I was literally on the edge of my seat at the end there...I knew they couldn't get rid of Morgan, but still...Excellent, excellent, excellent season priemere
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

What a wonderfully exciting and tintillating episode. Loved every single minute of it.

FORT Fanatic

yup...one "explosive" season premiere. loved it.

only problem...hated the ending when hotchner asked morgan if still wanted to drive...paused and morgan pressed the unlock button for the SUV then went black....my heart nearly stopped....you know one of does you don't expect moment when you thought they were all safe then boom someone dies. like what happened with ncis when kate got assassinated right in the forehad after saving gibbs and i thought show was done and everyone was safe. i got scared it was one of those moments.
    not my frickin fault. fine, my fault, i always get blamed anyways.

That's what I was waiting to happen. I love it when he got up fine after the ambulance blew and he told Garcia to "Promise you will never stop talking to me." And Garcia said "I can't right now 'cause I'm mad at you." I also loved it when Garcia was saying "Why does it always have to be you?" I answered her by saying "Because, that's who Morgan is. He's the guy who tries to play hero, Reid's the peace-maker, Emily's the tough-as-nails one, JJ....well, I can't describe JJ and Hotch is the one who just can't smile no matter what."

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Who was the mystery patient and why didn't the FBI know who s/he was or, if the President, his/her whereabouts? Maybe it was a foreign leader? The terrorists had known for months in order to set it up. I loved that Garcia went into panic mode yet was able to hack the cell phone satellites while shaking like a leaf. There was a brief mention of a master bomb builder that had been killed, but who was this guy? Is there more to come? Has this storyline been closed? The organization seemed too large and well put together to fall apart with the loss of their main objective (whatever or whoever that was.)

It was logical that the NY bureau chief had to die. That leaves open the storyline of whether Morgan will or will not accept the assignment. He does have an issue with trusting anyone other than himself and that does not bode well for an effective management style. The quick blackout at the end brought us back to the beginning and to the unresolved question of trust with Morgan. He decided on his own to take care of Hochner, but does pushing the car remote button signal a trust of Hochner or a gaining trust that the system has verified there wasn't a hidden bomb in or under the car?

It's going to be an interesting and physchologically driven season - with the agents psychologies coming into play as much as the criminals.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread