+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 123 FirstFirst ... 21222324252627282930313233343536373839404181 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Bumping this thread because it comes back next Wednesday!!

Hodges is leaning over someone in the previews. I can't tell if they are male or female and I don't have tivo to rewind and see.
    Yup, with donuts!!

You mean Hotch? I think he's leaning over that lady detective chick. Whatever her name was. I soooo cannot wait for this premiere!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Yes, Hotch. I get the names mixed up from Bones and this show!! I have the premier date wrong, it's coming back on the 24th.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3195626;
    Bumping this thread because it comes back next Wednesday!!

Hodges is leaning over someone in the previews. I can't tell if they are male or female and I don't have tivo to rewind and see.
    The Website says Wed Sept 24 is when it starts, so not quite next Wednesday, unfortunately.

I still can't wait.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I just read a spoiler that

Click to see Spoiler:
    they are going to do a really dark episode showing why Reid is drawn to attracted seriel killers, apparently something happened in his childhood that made him that way so says Matthew Gray Gubler I love Reid, sounds like its going to be a good season, he said its Cable channel style dark...also

also Luke Perry will guest star this next season
    Clay Aiken "when everyones working on it change isnt impossible, its inevetible"

Quote Originally Posted by srs_in_Oregon;3197514;
    I just read a spoiler that

Click to see Spoiler:
    they are going to do a really dark episode showing why Reid is drawn to attracted seriel killers, apparently something happened in his childhood that made him that way so says Matthew Gray Gubler I love Reid, sounds like its going to be a good season, he said its Cable channel style dark...also

also Luke Perry will guest star this next season
    Oh, boy. Why do I think it's going to be another story like on CSI:NY? Since it's connected, sort of, I will spoiler even though it's a prediction.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There was an episode of CSI:NY where we found out that Lindsay witnessed her friends get murdered when she was a child. So I'm thinking that maybe the same thing happened to Reid? There was a serial killer on the loose when he was younger and one of the victims was someone he cared about. A sibling, a friend, or dare I say a girlfriend? That would be something that would make me go into the line of work where I'd be able to stop it from happening to someone else.

CCL

^ That's certainly possible, nilesgirl.
    A possibility of who will be the one who dies:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I read that they will be getting a new communications person, which suggests that JJ might be the one who dies. Considering her real life pregnancy, that might be a way for her to exit the show. I hope not, however, as she is one of the ones I really like. If she does have to go off the show for a bit, I'd rather have her take a leave of absence than be the one who dies.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I totally agree.

I read an article in TV guide, and I think I got the impression that person would be around for awhile this season, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I hope that's not who goes
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

+ Reply to Thread