+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 121 FirstFirst ... 20212223242526272829303132333435363738394080 ... LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

PWS
    FORT Fogey

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

And at the end he took the drugs from "Dawson"s" pockets. I've just started watching this in reruns. I agree Reid is one of the better (and more appealing!) actors, but they are all pretty good.
    I heard Hotchner also...and I watch with captioning and that's what it said.
    I thought James V. did a credible job as the 3 personality bad guy--nice voice changes, James!

Oh. Okay. I must've heard wrong, then. Man oh Man. I have MGG on my Myspace and I just sent him a comment telling him he made me cry watching Reid go through all that. I told him that I wanted to reach through the screen and give him a huge hug. We need to find Reid a little bit of love. Hotch had (I still hate her for what she did) a wife, JJ has her man and a new baby coming and even Garcia has someone (that computer tech guy.) Reid needs someone. Even geeks can be romantic and even geeks need lovin'.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3124617;
    Reid needs someone. Even geeks can be romantic and even geeks need lovin'.
    I'm available. The only romantic interest I recall Reid ever having was early on when he made out with a Hollywood startlet in one episode. Most of them don't seem to have romantic ties (or at least ones that are spoken about). Do the black agent and the brunette female agent have romantic interests (I can't recall their names)? But I haven't seen all episodes. I agree with you that Hotchner's wife sucks.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

As far as I know, Morgan and Prentiss do not have anyone. As far as Hotchner's wife. Here's why I hate her. She knew about his career when she married him and she also knew what that would entail (long hours, trips at a moments notice, etc..). If she didn't like it, then she never should've put the ring on her finger. Instead she married him, gave him a child and made that poor child know his father and love his father for what 5 years and then rips the family apart by packing up their son and leaving Hotch? That's cruel. I don't feel as bad for Hotch as I do for that poor son. He's the one that'll end up suffering. The children are always the ones who end up suffering in situations like that and it's not fair. If you can't handle your significant other's career, then walk away early. Don't marry them, give them a child and let them love each other and bond together for 5 years only to rip them apart!
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

Totally concur, nilesgirl.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

I just watched Disc 1 of Season 1 and in "Plain Sight" I had to laugh at the end. Leave it to Gideon to try and play matchmaker between Spencer (or as JJ calls him, "Spence" and JJ. He was so cute trying to talk to her like an awkward teenager.

Until Garcia's wonderful two episode arc, I thought she and Morgan would get together...but, no. *sigh* The man who plays her nerd boyfriend was the lead nerd on Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He looks even more nerdy on this show. LOL

Yes, nilesgirl - the fall-out from Spencer being tortured and drugged continues. He seems less sure of himself (even though he kicked the drugs) and more introspective. His backstory of caring for a schzohrenic (sp) mother as well as dealing in a peer group that couldn't match his intelligence is very ingrained in his character. The actor has done a wonderful job letting us see his twitches and doubts.

I'm saving the last episode of the season to re-watch just before the start of the new...who gets blown up...is it one of the leads or a random FBI agent or even one of the provacateurs?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

rumour about who gets hurt
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I was reading speculation that it will be Rossi that is severely injured - Joe M has some commitment to fulfill elsewhere and needs some time off. Also I just read on tvguide.com that there will be a second casualty
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

My guess on the
    Click to see Spoiler:
    2nd casuality is it will either be JJ's unborn child or maybe the boyfriend? By casuality, you mean death?

I just finished Disc 3 of Season 1 and I am loving how awkward and timid Spencer used to be. He was still coming into his own at that point and I think he felt like he had to prove himself to everyone. I mean, he did look like a 12-year-old boy with that awful haircut so I think he needed to prove to Morgan and the others that he could do the job he was hired to do. My favorite was the episode where a psychotic held a train hostage. The guy was convinced (through voices) that the government was watching him and that they implanted a chip in his arm. So the BAU decided to pretend to take the chip out. Reid, being a "magician" would do this using slight of hand. When they were briefing Reid before getting on the train, Reid said "Can you do me a favor? Can at least one of you look like you're going to see me again?" Classic. Why is it Reid is always the one held at gunpoint or held hostage? It happened on the train, it happened in "What Fresh Hell" and then the episode where he was bound and tortured.
    Hey, Mark Gordon? LEAVE REID ALONE!
    Last edited by nilesgirl; 07-17-2008 at 05:11 AM.

nilesgirl
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't know what the article meant by casualty
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread