+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 124 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Thanks Getreal, I don't think I saw it. Good to know some of Gideon's past; he is such an interesting character. I've liked Manny Patinkin (sp?) since Princess Bride. Did you know that was his only movie, ever?
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I've always liked Mandy Patinkin -- especially in the Princess Bride.

For Letterman fans like me, I really enjoyed when he would "spontaneously" interrupt Letterman's show by bursting into the studio saying he was on his way to another show, but just wanted to practice singing a song before he left. Then he would open his throat and sing the most amazing operatic rendition of whatever the song was, then just as suddenly as he arrived, he would rush out of the studio. His singing blew me away, and increased my respect for his talent by tenfold.

It's sort of odd to see him play such a serious role, but for a dude named "Mandy", he's the MAN!

Oh Mandy...

Well you came and you gave without taking
    But I sent you away, oh Mandy
    Well you kissed me and stopped me from shaking
    And I need you today, oh Mandy

Ooopps , wrong Mandy

1/31 episode -- I really enjoyed tonight as usual. Dang that Shemar Moore is a FINE piece of real estate ...... Gideon always amazes me by the way he thinks. I guess you have to think differently to be in the business of serial killers. I honestly thought the killer was a girl, because of the size thing, but I was wrong. I guess I shouldn't quit my day job.

Like that line: Plan the Work and then Work the Plan!

Pretty sad though at the end when they empty the trophy box and find EIGHT wedding rings.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Pretty sad though at the end when they empty the trophy box and find EIGHT wedding rings.
    I didn't catch this until Wednesday, but I had seen your post, and still I found myself holding my breath waiting for them to show what was in the box. Definitely sad, but well acted.

A little late here because I had to tape this episode. Not great. I kinda had it figured out a bit in advance, but hey, I'm no slouch on mysteries, and picking up little details. Well. On occasion. I still don't think that the little son-of-the-cop twerp could've knocked out the jock all by his lonesome. And then actually kill the girl of his dreams. Why bother when he could've set himself up to be a hero in her eyes at the end of this by pinning it on the Satanic groupie. Which, of course, didn't pan out. It would've worked better if he let her live and just got rid of the boyfriend which was I thought was the point of it anyway. . Stupid if you ask me. But then, who's askin?

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Thanks Getreal, I don't think I saw it. Good to know some of Gideon's past; he is such an interesting character. I've liked Manny Patinkin (sp?) since Princess Bride. Did you know that was his only movie, ever?
    Mandy has been in a few movies. Yentl for one.
    Reality leaves a lot to the imagination. ~John Lennon

Write for HubPages.

Thanks Sukee I googled him and you were right. I had heard that after the Princess Bride, he no longer did films. Yentle was prior to that. He mainly did tv and his success there has led to more opportunities. Anyway, I still like him.

I've really enjoyed this show! Not only the plots but the info I get from every episode. Of course, the fact that "Malcolm" from Y&R stars in it, Shemar Moore, makes it SO much easier on the eyes!

Anyhoo, last night was great. It's a wonderful 2-part finale with a crazy psycopath leading them on a grand game of Save Her! I have no idea what will happen next and if the red head FBI agent is really dead or not! She may be. I can't wait and will miss it over the summer when it wraps up.

I thought it was a two-parter with both parts airing THIS season. But we noticed it wasn't in our TvTimes for this week and so I checked out the CBS website. The first part was the season finale....

so we have to wait a whole summer for the second part! argh!

+ Reply to Thread