+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 124 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425262728293031323334353637383979 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

CCL

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

^ Not until the Fall sometime. September, maybe even October (I don't think they've announced start dates yet).
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL;3078277;
    ^ Not until the Fall sometime. September, maybe even October (I don't think they've announced start dates yet).
    Oh to be the bottle pressed to Reid's lips. Love your av CCL.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3079591;
    Oh to be the bottle pressed to Reid's lips. Love your av CCL.
    Ha! Thanks. I love the perplexed look on his face.
    Last edited by CCL; 06-26-2008 at 05:34 PM.

Almost like he can't decide whether it tastes better straight or with just a hint of Bacardi's. I am loving me some Reid.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

I thought I was the only one with a huge Reid crush! I'm mesmerized by him on screen. So sexy and geeky all at the same time!
    Yup, with donuts!!

CCL

^ Oh no, not the only one, buglover!

Definitely not the only one. I love love love him.

Okay. So I finally saw the episode last night where Reid was held captive and tortured and drugged and can I just say "WOW!" There were parts where I found myself turning away when the guy was hitting him and trying to break his feet (I can only assume that was his intention when he was whacking the feet with....was that a crowbar?) I started crying when Reid collapsed and started seizing. I'm like "Oh my God! When is this going to end??" All I can say is no wonder he was so messed up after that. That would've messed me up, too. I just have one question that kind of confused me a little. When he was asked to choose which team member to die, he named Aaron but the last name he said wasn't Hotchner. I kind of knew it was Aaron because the first person he embraced when it was over was Hotch and Reid said to him "I knew you would understand." Was the faux last name just to buy himself more time or did I miss something? He definitely didn't say Hotchner. Anyway, I was very impressed by this episode. Very well done. I loved how Morgan was ready to string the guy up. I just bought season 1 of Criminal Minds so I can't wait to see this other girl that apparently was on before Prentiss.
    All in all very well done. WTG to MGG. His acting was superb (Of course it always is but in this episode, it was exceptionally superb). It reminded me of why I love him so much.

CCL

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3123014;
    When he was asked to choose which team member to die, he named Aaron but the last name he said wasn't Hotchner. I kind of knew it was Aaron because the first person he embraced when it was over was Hotch and Reid said to him "I knew you would understand." Was the faux last name just to buy himself more time or did I miss something? He definitely didn't say Hotchner.
    I heard Hotchner.

nilesgirl that episode was so intense even the first time I saw it! Reid has always been a little fragile and after this, he seems more fragile than ever.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread