+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 123 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;3017543;
    If it's injured, I'm wondering if it will be JJ and she will lose her baby. I hope not. I couldn't help thinking the whole episode that Will was connected to this whole killer thing. Like he was the mastermind. We know that the guy Emily killed wasn't the mastermind because, well...the SUV blew up. I'm thinking if Will was the mastermind then he could've done a suicide bombing thing but why put JJ in harm's way in the process?
    Didn't they show JJ actually getting into one of them? I do remember them embracing, but I can't remember if they showed her getting into one of them. If she did get into one of them, then the extent of the explosion would make anyone in that car dead, not injured, though if she were still nearby, she could have been pretty badly injured, I suppose. Will is her New Orleans boyfriend, right? I don't quite see him as a bomber.
    Ugh, I wish we didn't have to wait so long to get new episodes.

Mrs

Here's where I found the info about the team member being severely injured rather than dead.

Criminal Minds' Finale Promises a Must-see Cliffhanger - TV Show Previews | TVGuide.com
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3018750;
    Didn't they show JJ actually getting into one of them?
    I'm pretty sure they showed all of the team members getting into different SUVs.

CCL

^ They did show them all getting into different SUVs. I remember thinking they should be carpooling as most of them were leaving the same place and going back to the same hotel. But I guess if they had been together there'd be more than one victim...
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

So....
    I was a little bored tonight. I watched the ending frame by frame

JJ is put in the SUV by Will under the hotel canopy.
    Prentis gets in the hotel at the hospital
    Hoch and the english girl get in at FBI
    Garcia gets into the passenger seat - I don't know her location
    Rossi gets in - unknown location
    Spencer gets in - unknown location.

Split screen
    Prentis/Garcia
    Rossi/JJ (no Will)
    Derek/ Spencer
    NO split screen on Hotch

The only license plate we see is Prentis' and it is (G32) 968_ _ _ the license plate of the SUV they blew up was
    (G73) 3/8/9 (hard to tell) 04 W/V 1. The blown SUV is also an older Chevy Suburban with the name visible on the back door. Spencer was clearly driving a GMC) he walks in front of his SUV and the GMC logo is centre frame.

So we know it's not Prentis, Spencer or JJ. It's still up in the air. I say Hotch gets hurt, British Blondie is killed and Derek has a few episodes to wrestle with leaving his team and heading the Field Office, he eventually chooses his team.

Or.... I like the other theory, that it's a random SUV that was close to an agent.
    Last edited by Duxxy; 05-25-2008 at 01:15 AM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Go Duxxy!! Excellent news! I do not want them to hurt JJ at all because they have divulged her pregnancy to us viewers so we don't need to see her hiding herself under jackets all the time.

I too noticed it was an older SUV that blew up so I am wondering if it's an agent's SUV at all. I fear it might be Will in order to keep JJ on the team because he wants her to not work due to her pregnancy. Just a thought.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I can't see it being Will, he was a deputy sheriff before he gave up his badge. I'm really hoping it's not him anyway.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Duxxy awesome job I'm hoping it's not Will too, and I was really thinking it was except that interview says "one of our team." It's not one of our cast. So maybe it isn't Will. Also, if it was JJ, she wasn't really showing yet, was she? Not like like Sam on Without a Trace anyway. So they wouldn't have had to have the whole pregnancy story line to hide her belly if she were going to be in an explosion. I mean, they set it up so could look pregnant next season, no? Or I am I way off? Also, I agree with whoever it was that said Garcia already had her "near death" story, and Reid had his big drug tale. They lost Mandy last season and Rossi just got here, Hotch has the divorce thing and the blonde, which ties in with Morgan, so that leaves.....Prentis. How's that for twisted logic ? Oops. I just re-read the license plate thing you wrote. nevermind. OK. I'll second your Hotch/Blondie/Morgan idea
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

JR.

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3020968;
    So we know it's not Prentis, Spencer or JJ. It's still up in the air. I say Hotch gets hurt, British Blondie is killed and Derek has a few episodes to wrestle with leaving his team and heading the Field Office, he eventually chooses his team.
    I like this, it makes the most sense. I haven't heard about any of the cast leaving the show, and if there was anybody in that SUV they have to be dead, just being injured would be a major stretch.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3020968;

I agree that this is the most safe and sane scenario - and it does advance the new storyline of Derek choosing to stay with the BAU or taking over the NY office.

I gasped during those last 30 seconds. WOW! All my favorites (NCIS, Criminal Minds and Ugly Betty) had cliff hanger endings this week. When the Betty ending was obvious, I went, "Oh, puleeze, not again...I can't take it." Now I wait...and wait...and wait.

BTW: does anyone have as much trouble trying to understand Will's mumble as I do?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread