+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 123 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021222324252627282930313233343575 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

I think it was a random SUV in another location. I should say I hope. We've not heard of any of the actors leaving the show. The targets were populated areas in order to create more terror. I believe it may be near one of the places the killings took place. My jaw hit the floor when it exploded though. Maybe it was the British woman.... did they show her getting into one of the cars?
    Yup, with donuts!!

FORT Newbie

I could be wrong but didn't the British women get into the same SVU as Hotch?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by buglover;3016377;
    I think it was a random SUV in another location. I should say I hope. We've not heard of any of the actors leaving the show. The targets were populated areas in order to create more terror. I believe it may be near one of the places the killings took place. My jaw hit the floor when it exploded though. Maybe it was the British woman.... did they show her getting into one of the cars?
    I was thinking that it may be a random SUV that is located near a bridge or tunnel. That would tie into the terrorist story line.

Quote Originally Posted by Raye6696;3016401;
    I could be wrong but didn't the British women get into the same SVU as Hotch?
    You are probably right. I was paying half attention during the whole scene where they got into SUVs. They made the fiance/JJ scene personal but I think that would be too obvious if he was so worried about her and she was the one who died.
    Yup, with donuts!!

A Random Foot Kitty Throw Champion, Tire Toss Champion PIMguy's Avatar

Are any of the actors negotiating salaries over the summer? Maybe the producers are going to use it as leverage. "Oh, you don't like our offer? Guess what, that was your SUV!" I hope none of them are leaving.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

Yeah, I almost think that the producers haven't decided yet whose SUV that was. Maybe they ended the season like that in case one of the actors doesn't come back. If everyone comes back, then I guess they could write it in as being some random bombing by the terrorists. Maybe it was the British lady's SUV (I can't remember if she was in one with Hotch or not) and then Morgan will have to choose to stay with the BAU or take over her job.
    Wake up and be awesome

My very first thought when I saw JJ's fiance came to see her was, oh crap, he's going to die. I hope that's not it . I'm with you guys, I hope it was a random SUV, but I don't know...What a great episode though! It's soooooo refreshing to actually be suprised by something like this. There are always so many spoilers (and I'm really bad, I always peek ) that there are hardly any jaw dropping moments out there anymore.
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

I believe I read somewhere that the producers said one of the team would be injured at the end of the show and not to miss the last 30 seconds, but that we wouldn't find out which one until next season. That makes me think it's not a random SUV unless they outright lying about it.

The only one I think it probably isn't is Garcia since her character was almost killed once before.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Oh good! I like "injured" tons better than blown to bits
    "With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world."
    Desiderata

"I lost my dignity on a slippery wiener."

If it's injured, I'm wondering if it will be JJ and she will lose her baby. I hope not. I couldn't help thinking the whole episode that Will was connected to this whole killer thing. Like he was the mastermind. We know that the guy Emily killed wasn't the mastermind because, well...the SUV blew up. I'm thinking if Will was the mastermind then he could've done a suicide bombing thing but why put JJ in harm's way in the process?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

+ Reply to Thread