+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 123 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Quote Originally Posted by nilesgirl;2976733;
    Someone help. The woman who played the murderous wife tonight. (I believe her name was Audrey?) looked familiar to me but I can't think of who it is and I couldn't find the info. Can someone tell me who she is?
    I think her name is Mary-Margaret Humes. She played Gail Leery on Dawson's Creek. Is that whom you mean?
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Last nights show was set where I live!! It wasnt shot here tho, the I was watching the skyline of Roanoke at the beginning and it didnt look like downtown here. The front of the courthouse doesnt look like the one showed, and as far as I know there isnt a Roanoke Convalescent Home (I've lived here all my life). Anyway, it was real cool! I would hope that if Shemar Moore was in town I would have known about it!

I fell asleep near the end, how did the trial end? I saw his mother on the stand and that the last I remember. Someone help!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

He went into the room with the lady cop and revealed he was beginning to remember things. He hit her in the head and took her gun. He forced a court aid out of her car and drove to the waterfall where the bodies were found. As agents approached, he was holding a woman (which we were led to believe was a jogger he encountered in the park). Getting closer, we see it's a corpse in horrible condition. He's crying and holding her. He says it's his first kill and he remembers everything but it's not real to him, like someone else's memories. He is taken into custody and pleas out for life in prison.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I totally didn't see that coming! I don't remember reading any spoilers about anyone either.
    wow! I was actually surprised by a season finale.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy;3015548;
    I totally didn't see that coming! I don't remember reading any spoilers about anyone either.
    wow! I was actually surprised by a season finale.
    I too was blown away - oops, no pun intended - by the ending of tonight's eposide! I hadn't read anything about how it would end. Does anyone know who it was? I can't find spoilers anywhere!!!

FORT Fogey

WOW! Any ideas anyone?

Wait! What did I miss? I turned it to Fox for 2 minutes to find out the AI winner. The last I saw was a montage of AJ getting into a car with Will, and other stuff with some music playing in the background. By the time I flipped it back, it was over. So what did I miss?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

No ideas...was not prepared for this at all! (What a week it's been TV-wise.)

nilesgirl, they showed each of the agents getting into their SUVs (or, in the case of Garcia, getting into someone else's SUV), and then all the SUVs exploded.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleGemini;3016044;
    No ideas...was not prepared for this at all! (What a week it's been TV-wise.)

nilesgirl, they showed each of the agents getting into their SUVs (or, in the case of Garcia, getting into someone else's SUV), and then all the SUVs exploded.
    no, it wasn't all the SUVs--it was only one of the SUVs that exploded. I have two theories: 1. It was JJ's SUV, because maybe the actress is going off of the show due to her real life pregnancy. or 2. It was another car totally unrelated to the team and they are making it look like it was one of them. Maybe a vehicle nearby one of them--sort of a taunt from the killers.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880;3016071;
    no, it wasn't all the SUVs--it was only one of the SUVs that exploded. I have two theories: 1. It was JJ's SUV, because maybe the actress is going off of the show due to her real life pregnancy. or 2. It was another car totally unrelated to the team and they are making it look like it was one of them. Maybe a vehicle nearby one of them--sort of a taunt from the killers.
    Thanks! I don't know why I thought it was all of them...I really need to rewatch that ending.

+ Reply to Thread