+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 123 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

So I guess they decided to bring the JJ romance into the full front so quickly and innocuously so they can get her
    Click to see Spoiler:
    real life burgeoning belly into the picture and pronto
    . It took me a while to figure out that her romantic partner was from Third Watch. I enjoyed the end where they all just were glad she finally admitted her relationship.

I thought JJ looked a little more curvy. They made me laugh in the end when they all said it's about time how long have they been seeing each other, a year?? lol
    Yup, with donuts!!

I got a kick out of the fact that she worked so hard to keep it a secret and they all already knew. Reid: Yeah, they've been going for like, what? A year???"
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Soooo ... she's pregnant in real life?? I like the pairing of her and Louisiana cop, regardless of the reason.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Anyone watch ER thursday night and see JJs little romantic partner in a different kind of action?

It's funny how he gets one of two roles. The good guy that's good or the guy that seems good but isn't (e.g., when he was on Third Watch and then this past week on ER).

Someone help. The woman who played the murderous wife tonight. (I believe her name was Audrey?) looked familiar to me but I can't think of who it is and I couldn't find the info. Can someone tell me who she is?
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

FORT Newbie

I am not sure of her name but she played Dawsons mom in Dawsons Creek!

She also hasn't aged well (unless they purposely made her look like that for the show).

I'm glad they finally wrote JJ's belly into the show. They were getting pretty bad at hiding it. There was much more that they could do though. I'm hoping that this is a good turn for the show. Not a lot of tv babies get incorporated into a show well. I hope that this is one time where there's an exception.

I kind of liked the fact that they were working with the victim(s) tonight. It made it seem more urgent somehow. But I do miss when the entire Bureau isn't working together.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2967798;
    Anyone watch ER thursday night and see JJs little romantic partner in a different kind of action?

It's funny how he gets one of two roles. The good guy that's good or the guy that seems good but isn't (e.g., when he was on Third Watch and then this past week on ER).
    Thanks for pointing that it was JJs boyfriend on ER! I was going crazy during the episode trying to remember where I had seen him and I didn't make the connection.

I am glad they are writing JJs pregnancy into the show. It was pretty obvious last week's show and while I am not sure about having a baby on the show (it doesn't always work out on series), it always makes more sense than making them always have big purses or saying they've gained a ton of weight and gotten fat.

I agree. Especially when it's the type of show where they can't really easily hide it. She's too active for them to be able to have her just sitting around at a desk or with big purses, etc.

I wonder if it means we'll be seeing more of the boyfriend. If he'll be on the show as a guest as just her boyfriend or as a new helping agent, etc. Given he's the father and all.

+ Reply to Thread