+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 123 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Re: Criminal Minds (CBS)

Exactly. At the very least arrest the father too. He obviously was aiding the son's behaviour and creating a very nasty atmosphere for the son. I just wasn't happy with the episode at all. The more I think about it, the less there was I liked. Except the ending... sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g. Hehe.

Kind of held my breath a little when the guy in prison made Reid and Hotch realize that they were all alone in that room. "Guards won't be back for another 13 minutes. It took me less than 5 to do this." Of course if you think about it, what could he have done to them? And I am the only one who was more than a little annoyed that Rossi #1 just barges into Garcia's apartment after hours demanding the rest of the info on the case and then #2 doesn't even apologize to her for showing up there unannounced and bothering her? I was screaming at him the whole time while Garcia is trying to close her robe because she had just gotten out of the shower with computer-boy. Who in the he** does Rossi think he is???
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I thought there was going to be some twist at the end where they go to arrest the son but it was really the dad and he gets away again. I thought it was an okay episode.
    Wake up and be awesome

I enjoyed last night's episode much more than the previous week. Reid is just such a cutie pie! I wish they'd hurry up and finish Hodge's divorce stuff it's getting old.
    Yup, with donuts!!

I enjoyed it more. It fit better with what Criminal Minds is all about and it just had a much better tempo/flow to the entire thing. I don't get why Morgan was so reluctant to believe that they were more than suicides though. Interesting twist that the Detective's brother did in fact commit suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by canadian_angel;2909345;
    I enjoyed it more. It fit better with what Criminal Minds is all about and it just had a much better tempo/flow to the entire thing. I don't get why Morgan was so reluctant to believe that they were more than suicides though. Interesting twist that the Detective's brother did in fact commit suicide.
    I don't get why he was so opposed to the idea that the spike in suicides might be a little suspicious and at least warranted looking at. I felt it was sad about the Detective's brother and once they said he was a contractor, who would have known all the electrical principles they were talking about, I kind of felt that maybe he was a real suicide. Did they really need to tell him that he really did committ suicide? Would it have been such a harm for them all to keep on believing he was a murder victim? Granted, I am fortunate to have never had a family member commit suicide (well suceed in it-there have been a few hospitilized with depression), so I am not sure which approach would have been better.

So glad they're revisitng Reid's issues. Makes him seem more human. I am loving me some Reid. Getting a little bored with Montagna though.
    Hurley: (holding up a Jesus statue) I don't know. I thought there might be a prowler or something.
    Mrs. Reyes: (grabbing the statue) Jesus Christ is not a weapon! - LOST "There's No Place Like Home Pt. 1

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I love me some Reid, too. He is super hot in that smart/awkward/nerdy kind of way.
    Wake up and be awesome

Am I the only one who was sitting on the edge of my seat during the Reid/Owen showdown? I'm like : "OMG. No vest. Please don't let him get hurt. Please don't let him get hurt." And he made me cry with his story of being bullied in school. I, too, was a victim of bullying. Nothing that bad but still hurts and you really do remember it like it was yesterday no matter how much time goes by. My love for Reid grew 10 times tonight.

For a minute I thought the show would write him off, he would be shot by Owen, heal and leave the bureau. I'm so glad Reid is ok and that we are finally seeing the whole drug issue play out the way it would in real life!

That saying is so true about forgetting the things you learned in school but always remembering every detail about bullying. It took me years to finally forgive and let that stuff go.
    Yup, with donuts!!

+ Reply to Thread